Forums >> International Big Brother >> BB UK

bbdude
Poster Emeritus
Reged: 07/08/03
I've enjoyed the break and it's been long enough to make me anticipate the daily show...
08/24/15 08:40 PM

After all, it's something of a commitment. And especially BOTS, at times, I feel my time could be better spent doing something else. But this has been good, a nice long summer break, and a CBB starting at the end of the summer season.

Although I hope for the best celebrity-wise, I am sure to be sorely disappointed. Cue the Page 3 models with the fake breasts, the soap stars, the athletes and musicians famous decades ago. But maybe Jake Quickenden, whom I liked on X Factor and more on I'm a Celeb Get Me out of here, or maybe somebody else I actually know and like. Anyway, part of the fun is getting to know something about people who are unknown or barely known to me, and there are inevitably surprises. So I'm ready.

BTW, if anyone cares X Factor UK starts this weekend and Apprentice UK starts in Septemeber.

Entire thread (Refresh)
Subject Posted by Posted on
* I've enjoyed the break and it's been long enough to make me anticipate the daily show...
bbdude
08/24/15 08:40 PM
xx * Oh, Stuart from apprentice died. NT
M3gabyt3 Administrator
08/25/15 02:58 PM
xx * yes I saw that...no details...like so many apprentice people he was on BOTS once or twice NT
bbdude
08/25/15 06:50 PM
xx * They article I read said asthma NT
M3gabyt3 Administrator
08/25/15 09:11 PM
xx * Also, I think CBB and Gogglebox will overlap finally. I hope they cover it. NT
M3gabyt3 Administrator
08/25/15 06:54 AM
xx * All of the Gogglebox shows from every country have been on abnormally long breaks. NT
Veruta
08/27/15 06:56 AM
xx * Yay, apprentice. Is it normal or another youth one? NT
M3gabyt3 Administrator
08/24/15 10:55 PM
xx * It's the normal 11th season NT
bbdude
08/25/15 11:50 AM

Extra information
Thread views: 456
Thread Tags: None

Contact Us | Donate | Privacy statement | User List | Retired Forums | Acronyms and Board Terms | Report A Violation Home

UBB.threads™

Copyright 2023 JokersUpdates.com (v6.2x.Srv1)