Forums >> International Big Brother >> BB UK

This is a response to: I disagree. I thought this season was a blast. Probably my fav season of any BB.
Melonie
Joker Uber Member
Reged: 09/21/05
Loc: Missouri, Usa
A lot of it seemed contrived. There's a difference in real drama and contrived drama for the show. They didn't play it off well the best parts were
07/20/15 10:18 AM

Marc and the veterans. But I feel like they should have left Harriet and Sarah in and not gave us Sam and Harry.

You will always be in my heart, because in there you are still alive.

Entire thread (Refresh)
Subject Posted by Posted on
* Was happy with this years finale. Glad Chole won. I have to say though this season wasn't one of my faves. It seemed to lack what the previous few
Melonie
07/19/15 11:40 PM
xx * This was the first one I watched a whole season and I LOVED it. Glad I watched. I was enjoying it much better than BBUS and I loved most of the hms NT
glaringdream
07/20/15 06:10 PM
xx * Probably because I thought the last few were awesome. NT
Melonie
07/20/15 11:19 PM
xx * Any of finalist was fine. They messed with the game so much with changing HMates/Legends. Still prefer regular folks working thru a season. NT
Stripes
07/20/15 11:39 AM
xx * It could have been better with more of the legends. They should of put then in the whole time from start to end. NT
M0shPit
07/20/15 02:19 AM
xx * I disagree. I thought this season was a blast. Probably my fav season of any BB.
Spygirls
07/20/15 12:24 AM
xx * A lot of it seemed contrived. There's a difference in real drama and contrived drama for the show. They didn't play it off well the best parts were
Melonie
07/20/15 10:18 AM

Extra information
Thread views: 1007
Thread Tags: None

Contact Us | Donate | Privacy statement | User List | Retired Forums | Acronyms and Board Terms | Report A Violation Home

UBB.threads™

Copyright 2023 JokersUpdates.com (v6.2x.Srv1)