Forums >> International Big Brother >> BB UK

AceRimmer
Joker Eager Beaver
Reged: 08/09/07
Loc: Canada eh
accurate transcription of what happened with KH and P. Two incidents.
01/26/15 07:57 PM

after approx five mins of K ranting at nadia, trying to turn her against Perez, who is sitting right there quietly across room.
K, clapping her hands at nadia's -You let him off like a mother every time

N i find him like a child, its a TASK in a GAMESHOW

K repeats.. you let him off like a mom every time
N what am i supposed to do?
K If he ws MY child i'd shut him in his bedroom for the rest of the day.

perez pipes up from across room...If I was your child, i'd kill myself

K sing songs OOhhh thats Nice!
nadia stands in centre of room talking about Perez being 'most twofaced" and reminds Michelle and Cami that he says the same things to them as he does in the diary room. Cami repeats about perez being two faced,
N you are remembering the bits you want to remember

K leans towards nadia and points fingers. If I was your child, i'd kill myself. Would you really let him get away with that.

N hollars out He's NOT MY child!

K but he said that to me! WHAT IF SOMEONE SAID THAT TO YOU ABOUT YOUR CHILDREN??

Perez says Ya I would. I'd fkn blow my brains out. I'd be disgusted that you were my mother.

K (still looking at Nadia- ignoring perez) If i was his guard?? he'd kill himself.
P i would
N looks confused Am i to police everything that.... NO no michelle says (video shows her saying NO and katie SMiling in foreground 20:40 of Show) you are not, you're not.

N something about NOT agreeing with. everything perez says, not being the momma

Next scene is perez sitting with katie H on couch waiting for Diary Room

he pretends to be yawning and snorts pretending sleepy.

K you said that if you were my child, you'd kill yourself. Well actually my children quite like being my children . And actually my children think i'm quite fun. And actually my children have the benefit of having me and MY HUSBAND in their lives. and sisters and brothers, that is quite nice for them

Perez gets up and says in a quiet reserved tone "attacking someone's child, that says Everything about her"
cami starts in so perez says angrily "Bitch....shut the fk up

smoke me a kipper ! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gXYfnWRp1Q0

Entire thread (Refresh)
Subject Posted by Posted on
* accurate transcription of what happened with KH and P. Two incidents.
AceRimmer
01/26/15 07:57 PM
xx * Love him or hate him, the house is boring without him. As soon as they moved him to that room it got too quiet. Best was watching him react to them NT
prezli
01/27/15 03:47 AM
xx * Good for Perez he needs to stick up for himself imo. NT
Melonie
01/26/15 11:02 PM

Extra information
Thread views: 284
Thread Tags: None

Contact Us | Donate | Privacy statement | User List | Retired Forums | Acronyms and Board Terms | Report A Violation Home

UBB.threads™

Copyright 2023 JokersUpdates.com (v6.2x.Srv1)