Forums >> International Big Brother >> BB UK

ringo9
Professional
Reged: 09/20/12
Is there any real strategy to this version of BB?
01/26/15 03:32 PM

Seems more guility pleasure tv akin to a Real Housewives or The Bachelor than any strategy that you might see in BBUS.

I've watched all 16 seasons of BBUS and the 2 of BBCanada and get the nuances and different strategies of that version.

But this version, my first time watching, seems to be basically a popularity contest. Either get the voters to like you or be so entertained by you that they keep you in.

Entire thread (Refresh)
Subject Posted by Posted on
* Is there any real strategy to this version of BB?
ringo9
01/26/15 03:32 PM
xx * They seem to get crucified or voted out for playing the game. NT
georgia9382
01/26/15 07:51 PM
xx * It's the original way big brother was played. It can be played with strat. Team up sort of unspoken and form a mean girl click. Pick target to
Melonie
01/26/15 05:35 PM
xx * Absolutely. It is a mindgame with the viewing public. Who is being honest? Who is playing up to the cameras? It is a more psychological game. NT
WillRulz
01/26/15 05:07 PM
xx * its is definitely, plus BB production is kind of the enemy yet soemtimes a friend. ITs very stressful for people and definitely NOT a popularity
AceRimmer
01/26/15 07:14 PM
xx * that too-many different strategies in BBUK-just this season seems to me much less then usual NT
xrayspex
01/26/15 05:12 PM
xx * For sure. It seems the unusually heightened drama has forced some people into the background and thrown them off whatever game they had planned. NT
WillRulz
01/26/15 05:19 PM
xx * for sure...at least with the civilian version, celebrity not so much. as a long time fan of bbus i almost prefer the strategy in the bbuk version...
sliver
01/26/15 04:41 PM
xx * To be fair, the point really never has been about strategy. It has always been a popularity contest that some attempt to win by strategy. NT
Veruta
01/26/15 03:46 PM
xx * But the cliques that form in past seasons definitely do strategy- for some reason this bunch has done none-except obvious solo strategy by Perez. NT
xrayspex
01/26/15 03:49 PM
xx * If you watch past seasons there is way more strategy going on then what is happening in this season-strategy by the cliques that form-especially in
xrayspex
01/26/15 03:39 PM
xx * and usually they are very clever about talking about people and suggesting to their alliance whom should be nommed...but without actually saying it NT
AceRimmer
01/26/15 07:15 PM

Extra information
Thread views: 407
Thread Tags: None

Contact Us | Donate | Privacy statement | User List | Retired Forums | Acronyms and Board Terms | Report A Violation Home

UBB.threads™

Copyright 2023 JokersUpdates.com (v6.2x.Srv1)