Forums >> International Big Brother >> BB UK

This is a response to: It's a game, not about my credibility. They have all, for the most part, been disgusting this season. My vote is eye candy at this point.
AceRimmer
Joker Eager Beaver
Reged: 08/09/07
Loc: Canada eh
ash has lost his eye candy credentials. He doesnt eat properly, doesnt exercise so now is a bone rack, has deep circles around eyes and wrinkles and
07/23/14 10:16 AM

worse, that scruffy HOmeLess man look as he refuses to shave. Its like a good looking guy who is suffering depression and lets himself go.

I think the man is trapped and is trying to keep himself sane as he doesnt want to give up.

smoke me a kipper ! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gXYfnWRp1Q0

Entire thread (Refresh)
Subject Posted by Posted on
* Get Ashleigh out. Save 2 second Steven, him and his split/psycho personality are comedy gold compared to these other fools. Ash or Winston to win.
diff
07/22/14 10:41 PM
xx * I don't want to watch that pig pick his nose one more time., bye Stevo! NT
Lacey1993
07/23/14 11:18 AM
xx * Sorry, I can't stand him! I don't agree that he is comedy gold. He is a self-centered, disgusting person! NT
decafjnr
07/23/14 06:54 AM
xx * He was self centered on his vt, nothing new.
diff
07/23/14 07:10 AM
xx * If you want to influence people to vote Ashleigh out, you shouldn't add "Ash to win". You lose all credibility in judgment. NT
NomDePlume
07/23/14 03:23 AM
xx * It's a game, not about my credibility. They have all, for the most part, been disgusting this season. My vote is eye candy at this point.
diff
07/23/14 07:08 AM
xx * People actually watch Big Brother just for eye candy? NT
allieFTW
07/23/14 11:30 AM
xx * ash has lost his eye candy credentials. He doesnt eat properly, doesnt exercise so now is a bone rack, has deep circles around eyes and wrinkles and
AceRimmer
07/23/14 10:16 AM

Extra information
Thread views: 143
Thread Tags: None

Contact Us | Donate | Privacy statement | User List | Retired Forums | Acronyms and Board Terms | Report A Violation Home

UBB.threads™

Copyright 2023 JokersUpdates.com (v6.2x.Srv1)