Site Admin
Reged: 07/24/02
Loc: Think twice ~ cause it's just another day for you and me in paradise
'Bachelor in Paradise' Star Carly Waddell Predicts She'll Marry Evan Bass
09/06/16 05:04 PM

'Bachelor in Paradise' Star Carly Waddell Predicts She'll Marry Evan Bass

By Lesley Messer

·Sep 6, 2016, 5:06 PM ET

It took some time for Carly Waddell to fall for Evan Bass on "Bachelor in Paradise," but she insists that now she's in it for the long haul.

The reality TV star told ABC News before the season finale was filmed that she was sure a proposal was coming from Bass -- at some point.

Declaring, "I'm so in love!" Waddell added confidently, "I'm gonna marry that man one day for sure. I honestly don't have a doubt in my mind."

"I’ve never felt this way about anyone, ever," she gushed. "I feel so safe, I feel at home, I feel comfortable, I feel like I could be the ugliest [person] in the world and he doesn’t see ugly. He sees beauty. His compliments, the way he looks at me, it’s unlike anything I’ve ever experienced." Read on here: http://abcnews.go.com/Entertainment/bachelor-paradise-star-carly-waddell-predicts-shell-marry/story?id=41526398

Shut the flippin' front door! ~~ Do you think you were born awesome, or just grew up badass? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Entire thread (Refresh)
Subject Posted by Posted on
* 'Bachelor in Paradise' Star Carly Waddell Predicts She'll Marry Evan Bass
Dreamer Administrator
09/06/16 05:04 PM
xx * I've always liked Carly and was heartbroken for her last year. I hope her and Evan will be happy, there's obviously more to him than they showed. NT
MegsMom316
09/07/16 08:44 AM
xx * It was so funny that she couldn't stand him and now I see that these two could really make it together. I like Evan and now I like Carly NT
Brn2Wander
09/07/16 08:31 AM
xx * I like Evan. I hope they do lat. They are both quirky in a good way NT
corgi7
09/07/16 06:21 AM
xx * sweet, thanks Dreamer!! NT
bella2
09/06/16 05:07 PM

Extra information
Thread views: 695
Thread Tags: None

Contact Us | Donate | Privacy statement | User List | Retired Forums | Acronyms and Board Terms | Report A Violation Home

UBB.threads™

Copyright 2023 JokersUpdates.com (v6.2x.Srv1)