Watch Live Feed

Forums >> Big Brother USA >> BB Polls

craftyjulz
old hand
Reged: 10/16/16
Loc: In my dreams, where fabric is free & quilting makes you thin!
Which HG has made the worst move(s) in the game so far? Please also reply to clarify your vote or with any other comments.
07/25/17 12:00 PM

Which BB19 HG has made the worst move(s) in the game so far? Please reply with differences in opinion, incidents I forgot to list, or other comments if so inclined. Below, next to each name, are examples I could think of. Please don't think these are all of each HG's moves. You may have a difference of opinion on whether a listed move was negative or not. This is why I'd like people to make comments.
Alex (i.e. Her alliance with Jason, Her secret alliance with Paul, Other)
Cameron
Christmas (i.e. Horsing around with Jason & breaking her foot, Other)
Cody (i.e. Going against alliance & nominating Paul, Not playing social game at first, His showmance with Jessica, Other)
Dominique (i.e. Questioning Cody in her "After Dark" show, Saying there was a snake in the house & implying it was Paul, Other)
Elena (i.e. Her showmance with Mark, Now that Cody is back, her realigning herself with Jody, Other)
Jason (i.e. Horsing around with Christmas causing accident where she broke her foot, Not really knowing about BB before becoming HG, Other)
Jessica (i.e. Being in showman with Cody, Isolating herself from other HG's when Cody was nominated, Entering argument between Mark & Josh after pool match, drink/condiment fight, Other)
Jillian (i.e. Not going around & soliciting for votes from other guests, Other)
Josh (i.e. Grabbing Golden Apple immediately in first HOH competition, Getting in Megan's face during HOH comp accusing her of targeting him, Getting highly emotional, paranoid, & crying about being away from family in the beginning week or 2 of being in house, His many verbal outbursts at other players, especially Cody, His denying he lost the pool game to Mark, retaliation of ketchup & ranch, & the tirade afterwards, Other)
Kevin (i.e. His taking the $25K temptation causing Paul to enter the game, His secret votes going against the majority's wishes, Other)
Mark (i.e. His showmance with Elena, His defensive comments to Cody during Dom's show, His throwing pickle juice with hot sauce in Josh's face, His resuming his alliance with Jody after Cody returned, Other)
Matt (i.e. His showmance with Ravin, Other)
Megan (i.e. Her trying to get the "outcasts" in an alliance right away, Her misinterpretation of Jessica's calling Alex a Panda instead of Pow Pow & then telling Alex & saying she thought it was racist, Other)
Paul (i.e. Entering the game as the only vet, Accepting the first temptation, Getting Cody evicted during his HOH, Confronting Dominique after she implied he was the snake in the house, Other)
Raven (i.e. Being in a showmance with Matt, Using BB as a platform for her disease of Gastroparesis, Other)
Ramses (i.e. Not being in an alliance (being a floater), Other)

View the results for this poll

A clean house is a sign of a broken sewing machine.

Entire thread (Refresh)
Subject Posted by Posted on
* Which HG has made the worst move(s) in the game so far? Please also reply to clarify your vote or with any other comments.
craftyjulz
07/25/17 12:00 PM
xx * Re: Which HG has made the worst move(s) in the game so far? Please also reply to clarify your vote or with any other comments.
Jingles59
07/26/17 07:39 PM
xx * Easily Josh. He has a 0% chance of winning. Cody and Jess could still turn things around. NT
rwwmusic
07/26/17 03:48 AM
xx * DOM. One of the worst players ever, and one of the most insane. NT
TheLastSamurai
07/25/17 10:07 PM
xx * Cody by far - the worst case of HOHitis I've seen (since season 1). Plays purely emotional. Jess is right behind him...protect your pawn! NT
Moviegal
07/25/17 06:13 PM
xx * jess for putting up ramses against josh NT
msmarya
07/25/17 05:20 PM
xx * This^^^she had a good opportunity this week but imo she blew it NT
jjnewboots
07/26/17 06:48 PM
xx * Cody had a large alliance in the palm of his hand the first week & blew it up almost immediately. NT
grammypampam
07/25/17 03:43 PM
xx * One thing more than any other f***ed over Cody -- the 3-week Safe Pass that BB gave Production Paul. Without that, Cody is the hero for
JAF
07/25/17 04:22 PM
xx * True, but he should have talked to his team first. Even if Paul HAD gone up on the block, I don't think Cody had the votes to get him out. NT
grammypampam
07/26/17 05:38 AM
xx * Cody for sure, he had a lot of friends in the house and now he's alienated everyone -except Jessica. NT
puddinman
07/25/17 02:35 PM
xx * Ramses for being a supposed super fan and doing nothing to save himself. NT
Di61
07/25/17 01:56 PM
xx * Josh is the worst player..
Sherie
07/25/17 12:41 PM

Extra information
Thread views: 2131
Thread Tags: BB19, Paul BB19, Alex BB19, Cameron BB19, Christmas BB19, Cody BB19, Dominique BB19, Elena BB19, Jason BB19, Jessica BB19, Jillian BB19, Josh BB19, Kevin BB19, Mark BB19, Matthew BB19, Megan BB19, Ramses BB19, Raven BB19

Contact Us | Donate | Privacy statement | User List | Retired Forums | Acronyms and Board Terms | Report A Violation Home

UBB.threads™

Copyright 2023 JokersUpdates.com (v6.2x.Srv1)