Watch Live Feed

Forums >> Big Brother USA >> BB Polls

This is a response to: I want them both to stay. I'm disappointed there hasn't been any real twists or shake ups this season - but the buyback which they do yrly now. NT
Saturn
Virtual Realist
Reged: 01/09/07
Loc: MISSOURI
This would have been the ideal thing to happen and would have shaken up the game had Cody taken one of them down and nominated Frankie or one
08/27/14 04:19 AM

of the other big targets would have made this season gold...that didn't happen because Derrick told him not to. I see Derrick being the one that has been the HOH in a number of the past weeks even so Derrick has yet to be on the block and not won an HOH where he would get blood on his hands.

Kindness is the language in which the blind can see and the deaf can hear - Mark Twain

Entire thread (Refresh)
Subject Posted by Posted on
* Would you rather see Nicole or Donny stay this week?
HumblePie
08/26/14 10:46 AM
xx * Oddly enough...Donny.....just because Derrick is so scared of him and, for once, I'd like to see Derrick NOT get his way. NT
grammypampam
08/27/14 10:13 AM
xx * Donny but it will be Nicole. NT
Hidef1080
08/26/14 08:46 PM
xx * Donny. Like them both but Donny more. Donny's a Veto-proven winner. Nicole's an HOH proven winner. So, Donny. Yeah. NT
MovingOn
08/26/14 04:46 PM
xx * So over Donny playing the pity me card... When he has sucked in social play. NT
KataGarbo
08/26/14 04:12 PM
xx * Want Donny to stay, win HOH, and really turn the tables around. Nicole still doesnt know to keep her mouth shut. NT
DaniTheWinner
08/26/14 03:30 PM
xx * Love Donny but I really want Nicole to blindside someone BIG TIME! NT
bbwarrior
08/26/14 01:59 PM
xx * I want them both to stay. I'm disappointed there hasn't been any real twists or shake ups this season - but the buyback which they do yrly now. NT
roadrunnerone
08/26/14 10:56 AM
xx * This would have been the ideal thing to happen and would have shaken up the game had Cody taken one of them down and nominated Frankie or one
Saturn
08/27/14 04:19 AM

Extra information
Thread views: 1506
Thread Tags: None

Contact Us | Donate | Privacy statement | User List | Retired Forums | Acronyms and Board Terms | Report A Violation Home

UBB.threads™

Copyright 2023 JokersUpdates.com (v6.2x.Srv1)