Watch Live Feed

Forums >> Big Brother USA >> BB Media

This is a response to: BB Revengers! *ALL CAST*
Mikentosh
Professional
Reged: 08/11/04
Loc: On the road to find out
Who is there and shouldn’t be, and who should be there, but isn’t?
09/10/17 10:46 AM

I think a few of those are, well, vomit-inducting for many of us. Permenantly lose contact info for Pin-Neck Jessie and Pissy Queen Frankie. Jessie has the personality of a wart and Frankie lost me (for good) when he suggested they rape Victoria.

On that note, I have no use for Austin. He failed miserably on the Judas promise and he made sex with Liz appointment viewing for feeders. Poof!

Nicole? October Fist?

El Fit Vic. What is his power — crowding a mirror and being clueless?

Beast Mode Cowboy is less offensive, but I feel may be played out.

The Funeral Director – maybe with a thick acent.

I’ve pretty much cleared the deck. Momma Day may do well – at this. It’s your turn. Who do you want to see, but don’t? I think Janelle and Dani Donato are much better females than Da’ or Nicole.

Tag. You’re it.

“Clowns to the left of me, Jokers’ to the right, here I am, stuck in the riddle with you.”

Entire thread (Refresh)
Subject Posted by Posted on
* BB Revengers! *ALL CAST*
VivaLaVida20
09/08/17 02:23 PM
xx * Jesses 15 min is sooooooo over! NT
Shielagurlz
09/10/17 11:09 AM
xx * Who is there and shouldn’t be, and who should be there, but isn’t?
Mikentosh
09/10/17 10:46 AM
xx * Becky the Trainiac, Johnny Mac Dr. Drill, Frank's Eudy Booty, Paulie A-Pie-calypse, and the big secret...Bronte The Mathematician!!! NT
Skipper2425
09/12/17 09:04 PM
xx * Had to laugh out loud at Caleb's girly pedal pushers and those fancy silver boots! Am still laughing NT
Tank
09/09/17 04:01 PM
xx * Austin is all wrong he should have been a magician not a barbarian NT
Kerouackat
09/09/17 09:48 AM
xx * Wonder if Nicole got to choose which one she wanted to use??? Wasnt Corey in her Super Safety one? NT
Gamecock
09/08/17 04:37 PM
xx * that was from BB16 NT
FurnitureAlliance
09/09/17 11:31 PM
xx * The Super safety would have been a better choice. Not sure if Corey wore it. NT
VivaLaVida20
09/08/17 06:08 PM

Extra information
Thread views: 10456
Thread Tags: Victor BB18

Contact Us | Donate | Privacy statement | User List | Retired Forums | Acronyms and Board Terms | Report A Violation Home

UBB.threads™

Copyright 2023 JokersUpdates.com (v6.2x.Srv1)