Watch Live Feed

Forums >> Big Brother USA >> BB Media

This is a response to: Pic of Nat nearly burning down the house and her and Paul just about catching on fire. Not for the faint of heart!
Thunderclap
Poster Emeritus
Reged: 06/29/05
Loc: Houston, TX
And a pic of the jello and the stove afterwards. Its an induction stove. It was a flash because the fat ignited.
08/26/16 07:23 PM

Nat's reaction is one that amuses me. It one of the reasons why I like her. However it requires abundant patience. So if standing there my face would be the same as James.

My Mermaid fiction Try it!

Entire thread (Refresh)
Subject Posted by Posted on
* Pic of Nat nearly burning down the house and her and Paul just about catching on fire. Not for the faint of heart!
Corndogger
08/26/16 06:32 PM
xx * Lol you're not supposed to add jello until after the water is in a bowl. NT
Haycole
08/27/16 10:35 AM
xx * Did she put the jello in the water and then try to boil it? Don't you boil the water and then add it to the jello in a dish? NT
TrinaE
08/26/16 09:18 PM
xx * Not sure if she did or not but she put in the entire package at once which wasn't good. Then she cried b/c she just about killed them all. NT
Corndogger
08/26/16 09:30 PM
xx * And a pic of the jello and the stove afterwards. Its an induction stove. It was a flash because the fat ignited.
Thunderclap *
08/26/16 07:23 PM

Extra information
Thread views: 7143
Thread Tags: None

Contact Us | Donate | Privacy statement | User List | Retired Forums | Acronyms and Board Terms | Report A Violation Home

UBB.threads™

Copyright 2023 JokersUpdates.com (v6.2x.Srv1)