HG HG HG HG HG HG HG HG HG HG HG HG HG HG HG HG Watch Live Feed

Forums >> Big Brother USA >> BB In-Depth

This is a response to: This is my 2 cents...
BucsGal
Key Meister
Reged: 08/08/09
I agree, I think a simple "I'm sorry, you were a comp beast and this was a game move" would have went far with this jury.
09/22/17 08:10 AM

I also wonder how his experience with BB18 influenced that. We saw Victor return to the game 3 times, did he worry we would see a juror back this season? And while it hasn't been talked about in jury interviews - he did spend a lot of time this season convincing the hamsters that he couldn't win, nobody would vote for him. I remember thinking that would hurt him when he made it to final 2.

Entire thread (Refresh)
Subject Posted by Posted on
* This is my 2 cents...
Robdoggy
09/22/17 03:42 AM
xx * Josh made the right call. Christmas might have been more eloquent and sympathetic in a pitch to the Jury, Josh knew Paul would flub it. NT
Ephandis
09/26/17 05:41 PM
xx * PERFECT ending, PAUL was played in the end .... his own tricks and bullying and lies caught up with him NT
quakecanada
09/24/17 04:33 AM
xx * agree, plus lets not forget how much over the years PRODUCTION has taken control and knew CODY being final vote would make amazing finale NT
quakecanada
09/24/17 04:32 AM
xx * I read that Alex planned to vote for him, but his answers changed her mind. He always thought he was better than the others all the time. NT
beachbum7
09/22/17 12:27 PM
xx * I agree, I think a simple "I'm sorry, you were a comp beast and this was a game move" would have went far with this jury.
BucsGal
09/22/17 08:10 AM
xx * Good synopsis there, Robdoggy :applause: this is spot on NT
PawsDeDeux
09/22/17 04:26 AM

Extra information
Thread views: 857
Thread Tags: None

Contact Us | Privacy statement | User List | Game Room | Retired Forums | Acronyms and Board Terms | Report A Violation Home

UBB.threads™ 6.2.1

Copyright 2017 JokersUpdates.com (v6.2x.Srv1)