HG HG HG HG HG HG HG HG HG HG HG HG HG HG HG HG Watch Live Feed

Forums >> Big Brother USA >> BB In-Depth

Robdoggy
addict
Reged: 07/12/12
Loc: Toronto, Canada
This is my 2 cents...
09/22/17 03:42 AM

I think we witnessed a perfect example of 'poetic justice' with Paul's 2nd loss of Big Brother. Paul's terrible, (non existent), management of the jury was his undoing. Had he only taken the time to apologize to each person individually for his 'game play', with some degree of humility, I think he would have won it. Unfortunately, he thought it better to continue his non responsible act assuming his, higher than the houseguest's intelligence, would carry him through to the win. While some people are just plain dumb, (Matt/Raven & delusional btw), most are not that dumb....so feeling played, without a hint of remorse or responsibility from Paul, they voted for Paul Not to win rather than Josh To win. Josh just got Real lucky!

Entire thread (Refresh)
Subject Posted by Posted on
* This is my 2 cents...
Robdoggy
09/22/17 03:42 AM
xx * Josh made the right call. Christmas might have been more eloquent and sympathetic in a pitch to the Jury, Josh knew Paul would flub it. NT
Ephandis
09/26/17 05:41 PM
xx * PERFECT ending, PAUL was played in the end .... his own tricks and bullying and lies caught up with him NT
quakecanada
09/24/17 04:33 AM
xx * agree, plus lets not forget how much over the years PRODUCTION has taken control and knew CODY being final vote would make amazing finale NT
quakecanada
09/24/17 04:32 AM
xx * I read that Alex planned to vote for him, but his answers changed her mind. He always thought he was better than the others all the time. NT
beachbum7
09/22/17 12:27 PM
xx * I agree, I think a simple "I'm sorry, you were a comp beast and this was a game move" would have went far with this jury.
BucsGal
09/22/17 08:10 AM
xx * Good synopsis there, Robdoggy :applause: this is spot on NT
PawsDeDeux
09/22/17 04:26 AM

Extra information
Thread views: 1017
Thread Tags: None

Contact Us | Privacy statement | User List | Game Room | Retired Forums | Acronyms and Board Terms | Report A Violation Home

UBB.threads™ 6.2.1

Copyright 2017 JokersUpdates.com (v6.2x.Srv1)