HG HG HG HG HG HG HG HG HG HG HG HG HG HG HG HG Watch Live Feed

Forums >> Big Brother USA >> BB In-Depth

This is a response to: Several things...
Jayhawker
journeyman
Reged: 05/14/09
I can't think of a single redeeming quality that Cody has. America didn't love Cody, they just really hated Paul. And it was pretty obvious that
09/21/17 04:29 PM

that BB purposely handed Paul a massive advantage to start the game so that their investment in a vet would be around for awhile.

As for Josh, I was rooting for him to win a couple of weeks ago, because I could see this brewing. The one thing I will give him credit for, and it probably won him the game, was spoiling Paul's game in the goodbye messages. But at the finale, I didn't buy this surprise twist of being a superfan to excuse his horrible behavior.

Honestly, the moment Paul tried to distance himself from the bullying, the jury was mostly done with him. That was ugly for anyone, but Paul was absolutely the ringleader.

Edited (09/21/17 04:34 PM)

Entire thread (Refresh)
Subject Posted by Posted on
* Perfect ending for this season
Jayhawker
09/21/17 08:01 AM
xx * PERFECT POST for the Perfect Ending For This Season! Says it all! NT
BBenthusiast
09/21/17 08:50 AM
xx * Several things...
Sizzle
09/21/17 02:18 PM
xx * I can't think of a single redeeming quality that Cody has. America didn't love Cody, they just really hated Paul. And it was pretty obvious that
Jayhawker
09/21/17 04:29 PM
xx * Hold on now Jayhawker, How did Americas hate for Paul...
Sizzle
09/22/17 04:23 PM
xx * He didn't hold anywhere near the top spot in the beginning. Choose the arrow pointing to the left in ratings and you can view all the way back
BigGirlPanties
09/22/17 05:00 PM

Extra information
Thread views: 1024
Thread Tags: None

Contact Us | Privacy statement | User List | Game Room | Retired Forums | Acronyms and Board Terms | Report A Violation Home

UBB.threads™ 6.2.1

Copyright 2017 JokersUpdates.com (v6.2x.Srv1)