Watch Live Feed

Forums >> Big Brother Archives >> BB In-Depth

This is a response to: To all Paul fans. Please explain how this guy is not a hypocrite. Apparently in his video telling Alex that Christmas blindsided her and him both
Mikentosh
Professional
Reged: 08/11/04
Loc: On the road to find out
You don’t seem to have any problem with…
09/21/17 08:30 AM

Josh claiming feats that he was a viewer on? What about Alex voting against Paul because someone told her Paul talked bad about her or Mark because he thought Paul was trying to come between Elena and he? That was Elena playing with every guy in the house and many on the feeds.

What about Alex’s trash-talking (far more than necessary for the game) just about everyone? There is no reason for the treatment of Kevin. Jason was no saint with the way he trashed people either.

Cody and Jess were vying for top spot on the list of scumbags with the vile things that came out of their mouths (inside and outside, Jess).

My point being, it’s hardly fair to hold a magnifying glass up to just one HG and ignore the others.

“Clowns to the left of me, Jokers’ to the right, here I am, stuck in the riddle with you.”

Entire thread (Refresh)
Subject Posted by Posted on
* To all Paul fans. Please explain how this guy is not a hypocrite. Apparently in his video telling Alex that Christmas blindsided her and him both
trifecta
09/20/17 11:37 PM
xx * It's a very weird way of thinking. I wonder about that too. I guess according to Paul Josh is a coward for breaking down and telling the truth? NT
FurnitureAlliance
09/24/17 02:54 PM
xx * You don’t seem to have any problem with…
Mikentosh
09/21/17 08:30 AM
xx * I don't understand how Paul could play such a brilliant game and then try to weasel out of taking credit for his scheming. If Paul had come clean
ShrewLou
09/24/17 08:39 PM
xx * Of course it's fair to ask a question of Paul's mindset. You can ask questions about the others too in another post. NT
FurnitureAlliance
09/24/17 02:56 PM
xx * LOL... Get over it..
Sizzle
09/21/17 02:06 PM
xx * Apparently you missed the point. I have no problem with what Paul did. What I have a problem with is the votes are in and there's no more point
trifecta
09/21/17 09:31 AM
xx * Paul was still playing the jury after their keys were already in the box. NT
FurnitureAlliance
09/24/17 03:00 PM
xx * I think that was an attempt at a face-saving move in cae the ending went against Paul, which it did. He was still on TV, and wanted to look good. NT
OfCourse
09/24/17 07:59 AM
xx * Calling Josh coward then didn't save face, & being on TV? Was a major fail at attempting to look good, if that was his intent. Just more petty. NT
ne14cookies
09/24/17 09:26 AM
xx * Josh is a coward, always will be..no respect
BELISIMA
09/24/17 09:28 AM
xx * May be so, but that wasn't the context of the posts... NT
ne14cookies
09/24/17 02:38 PM
xx * I don't think Paul felt entitled as much as Josh's jury management was something he hadn't planned for. NT
Iris
09/21/17 08:20 AM
xx * The word "entitled" explains ALL Paul's actions & reactions. That & bully, egotist, s$#@bag. Did P mouth the word F=@+ when he lost on TV? Class! NT
BBenthusiast
09/21/17 12:33 AM
xx * I kinda think Paul said that about Josh because at that moment he felt for the first time that he honestly might not get the jury votes. He
JayPoppa
09/20/17 11:47 PM

Extra information
Thread views: 3363
Thread Tags: None

Contact Us | Donate | Privacy statement | User List | Retired Forums | Acronyms and Board Terms | Report A Violation Home

UBB.threads™

Copyright 2023 JokersUpdates.com (v6.2x.Srv1)