HG HG HG HG HG HG HG HG HG HG HG HG HG HG HG HG Watch Live Feed

Forums >> Big Brother USA >> BB In-Depth

BBenthusiast
Key Meister
Reged: 09/10/06
Hmmmmmm. The End. What do ya'll think? Josh DID make a little noticed move that I think made ALL the difference ...
09/20/17 07:28 PM

This is THE social experiment of BB for all to witness. As several have posted there is no rule stating what is the "Best" game. Sneakiness? Comp wins? Manipulation? Friendliness? A combination thereof? Who's to say?

Paul created an anger among the voting jury that was indeed palpable! This might be a replay of BB14 where the jury were all PO'ed at Dan -- BUT Ian had ingratiated himself with the rest of the cast enough so that he pulled it off.

Josh -- probably one of the most unpleasant HGs -- no -- THE most unpleasant HG to win BB EVER -- and this is going back to BB1. But somehow the BB19 jury felt majorly betrayed so that this loud goofball won.

NOW -- Here's how I think Josh pulled it off:
Alex said it best -- she angrily -- make that ANGRILY was casting her vote for the person who stabbed her in the front -- NOT in the back!!!

AND here's the move I think gave Josh the win -- During a VERY contentious conversation between Josh, Christmas and Paul -- It was JOSH that absolutely insisted that Paul talk to Alex when she was going to be evicted -- otherwise Paul might have not talked to Alex -- which seemed to give Alex some false hope of staying -- hence feeling betrayed by Paul, leading to her accusing him of the overt back-stabbing.

Now -- was that simply good luck on Josh' part to insist Paul talk to Alex? Maybe -- but it occurred during the week he was having doubts about Paul.

Anyway -- season's over. Let's hope next summer there IS NO RETURNING HG -- ALL newbies, please BB Gods!!! And hopefully a more fun season. Sick, Sick, Sick, of the name calling and the bullying from the POTUS on down to the BB House!!! How about we give that S-H-I-T a rest!

Entire thread (Refresh)
Subject Posted by Posted on
* Hmmmmmm. The End. What do ya'll think? Josh DID make a little noticed move that I think made ALL the difference ...
BBenthusiast
09/20/17 07:28 PM
xx * This will probably be an unpopular opinion, but here goes
Mikentosh
09/20/17 07:55 PM
xx * That isn't necessarilly untrue but that is why you manage jury votes. People transfer their guilt and they did and voted for Josh. Human Nature...
ne14cookies
09/21/17 02:14 AM
xx * I totally agree... NT
Sizzle
09/21/17 01:34 PM
xx * Josh won for one reason because he was smart in his goodbye messages. He told each person that it was Paul who sent them out. They remembered that NT
JustMyOpinion
09/21/17 09:12 AM
xx * What they do or don't think of themselves is irrelevant. The still got to vote and stick it to Paul. That's called getting the last laugh! NT
Nusa
09/20/17 11:23 PM

Extra information
Thread views: 1055
Thread Tags: None

Contact Us | Privacy statement | User List | Game Room | Retired Forums | Acronyms and Board Terms | Report A Violation Home

UBB.threads™ 6.2.1

Copyright 2017 JokersUpdates.com (v6.2x.Srv1)