Watch Live Feed

Forums >> Big Brother Archives >> BB In-Depth

This is a response to: My annual BB wrap-up rant (#VictimNoises)
Mikentosh
Professional
Reged: 08/11/04
Loc: On the road to find out
We’re all entitled to our own opinions and you stated yours, but I think you formed it early and stopped paying attention
09/14/17 10:58 AM

You missed things like Alex talking about drafting behind Paul (letting him clear the path) and taking him down at the end. You missed Jason do things like agree to a plan then do what he wanted, and get voted out the next week (he was a Plab B or even C).

When we get angry we squint and that doesn’t always make our vision more clear – it more often restricts the field of view to concentrate on a smaller portion of it. Cody wanted Paul out, but it was because Paul was ‘the only other Alpha’ and Cody didn’t think he’d maintain dominance if he were challenged. But he ultimately failed because he overvalued his own skill and prowess. Cody’s original play was Bros and Babes and that was so the other Bros could get one’s Babe out. They all walked away from him for targeting first a Bro then a Babe when he couldn’t get the Bro. And for the record, after that, I’m pretty sure the others that walked off on him would’ve kept Paul just like they did Christmas if Paul didn’t have the protection. But that’s a hypothetical.

Ultimately, we can’t fault Paul for the others not moving on him. And we can’t fault production. Each for their own reason they went along with ‘the plan’ and it led them to where they are.

Don’t ever believe Jason did’t want to win. He wouldn’t rock the boat if he didn’t want to steer it. He’d have cut Alex too — it just so happens they got him first.

I’m pretty sure about, or at least, half of them wanted TV exposure – Elena repeatedly said that about herself. I doubt that is Kevin’s motivation. Put Kevin in another season and I don’t know what you’d get from him — it depends on the others. I have no doubt if he could go back to the beginning with full recall, he’d play a few things differently. Who wouldn’t? I have to believe it was the money, but I don’t know another season that the game Kevin has played would get him this far. There is a comparision to Victoria (S16), but I’d like to believe Kevin has a more realistic vicw of his place in the game and how and why than she did.

It’s my firm hope that Josh is cut at F4. He has been the hardest for me to watch. He’s an overgrown, demon-possessed teddy bear that terrorizes you then wants a hug while proclaiming he’s a good person.

It’s not that I won’t be glad to be done seeing Paul. He’s not my kind of person, but he’s the one talking driven people like Alex into giving up her game to keep those that don’t as directly challenge him. If for no other reason they should pay Paul for getting everyone to false-start and Christmas win a sprinting comp carrying a crutch while she hops to the finish line alone.

“Clowns to the left of me, Jokers’ to the right, here I am, stuck in the riddle with you.”

Entire thread (Refresh)
Subject Posted by Posted on
* My annual BB wrap-up rant (#VictimNoises)
Jennerific713
09/14/17 10:05 AM
xx * When Paul got safety for 3 weeks - there was no way anyone could side with Cody - they would be targets of a guy who couldn't be put on the block NT
aceburgh
09/17/17 03:00 PM
xx * spot on assessment NT
Chessie
09/17/17 05:37 AM
xx * You don't mention an important point about the bullying. Those people didn't have to do what Paul told them. They did that on their own. At any moment
augieslimpo
09/15/17 01:58 PM
xx * Amen. I agree with every word! NT
paulc35
09/14/17 01:56 PM
xx * ITA! NT
moonlight28
09/14/17 01:34 PM
xx * Lol, The alumni stating opinions are not 'only TV viewers'. They follow feeds and BB social media, and
bb4peeker
09/14/17 11:33 AM
xx * A great season? Zero shifts of power, more thrown comps than competitive ones, and unparalleled predictability. Horrible season imo NT
dopemelody
09/14/17 03:19 PM
xx * Watching Paul dominate these people so totally has been utterly fascinating! NT
bb4peeker
09/14/17 06:47 PM
xx * Yes it was. Gave me a better glimpse of how some bullies get to the top in this world. NT
Grammy
09/14/17 08:23 PM
xx * We’re all entitled to our own opinions and you stated yours, but I think you formed it early and stopped paying attention
Mikentosh
09/14/17 10:58 AM
xx * lol. NT
LettucePray
09/14/17 05:37 PM
xx * In total agreement, especially relative to Josh. He doesn't seem very stable. NT
BigGirlPanties
09/14/17 04:46 PM
xx * Jason was voted out becausehe didn't put Kevin up? Cody invited Paul into the "bros" alliance?? So many things I missed! NT
dopemelody
09/14/17 03:35 PM
xx * Your kidding. Right?
paulc35
09/14/17 02:08 PM
xx * LOL :)) NT
Jennerific713
09/14/17 02:37 PM

Extra information
Thread views: 4311
Thread Tags: None

Contact Us | Donate | Privacy statement | User List | Retired Forums | Acronyms and Board Terms | Report A Violation Home

UBB.threads™

Copyright 2023 JokersUpdates.com (v6.2x.Srv1)