Watch Live Feed

Forums >> Big Brother Archives >> BB In-Depth

This is a response to: Temptation SHOULD Involve Risk
beachbum7
Joker Type Cast
Reged: 08/05/16
You're right, there should have been better temptations with larger risks
09/12/17 12:32 PM

I think part of the problem is that the BB formula is getting stale. It is not "Expect the Unexpected", because the players know exactly what is happening and when. It's the same thing week after week (HOH, Have-Nots, Nominations, POV, Eviction; wash, rinse, repeat). Same contests year after year, and usually in the same order. Part of the reason why vets are able to dominate the game is they know how to work the system. To me, production is very lazy, with no change-up to play. Time to shake-up the system a bit to really catch the players off-guard.

To play off your temptation idea, maybe only offer it to the nominees, and if one takes it, POV is cancelled. Or a non-nominee takes the temptation, but they replace one of the nominees at random. Just something to change up the gameplay.

Entire thread (Refresh)
Subject Posted by Posted on
* "Summer of Temptation" was not
beachbum7
09/11/17 04:31 PM
xx * I Agree - Summer of Temptation was Tame
zoneoutcards
09/12/17 01:08 PM
xx * Temptation SHOULD Involve Risk
Mikentosh
09/11/17 05:21 PM
xx * I woul have taken the 25 K and gladly gone home... NT
Sizzle
09/13/17 01:04 PM
xx * You're right, there should have been better temptations with larger risks
beachbum7
09/12/17 12:32 PM
xx * I hate to use the P word, but he was a know-nothing newbie last season, and learned on the job.
Mikentosh
09/12/17 01:30 PM
xx * So accurate. Last season I pitied him, this season I am in awe of him. I wish he could have owned his game more, especially in GB speech to Jason. NT
bb4peeker
09/13/17 06:22 AM
xx * Agree Mike. I remember week 2 last season he did not know how Veto worked. He did learn on the run. NT
Papacrispin
09/12/17 06:02 PM
xx * Perfect portrait of the inevitable BB19 winner...It has been quite the ride for better or for worse. NT
BBenthusiast
09/12/17 03:50 PM
xx * I see him F2 again due to poor jury management. I can respect a knife in the chest more than one in the back. NT
bb4peeker
09/13/17 06:24 AM

Extra information
Thread views: 1478
Thread Tags: None

Contact Us | Donate | Privacy statement | User List | Retired Forums | Acronyms and Board Terms | Report A Violation Home

UBB.threads™

Copyright 2023 JokersUpdates.com (v6.2x.Srv1)