Watch Live Feed

Forums >> Big Brother Archives >> BB In-Depth

paghog
enthusiast
Reged: 08/22/13
I turned off feeds again tonight; needed to mute my listening to the plans of more unscrupulous attacks of fellow hgs. Thinking about the fans...
09/08/17 11:09 PM

of these "tacticians" that were planning these jousts at Kevin, I wondered how they even had fans. So I'd like to know: those of you defending Christmas, and those of you defending Paul, what makes you see something worth defending?

If I am honest, Paul has manipulated everyone masterfully and used well the unbelievable advantages he was given. We would call him an idiot if he didn't take advantage of these benefits. Unfortunately though he wasn't an idiot and used them well. His bullying and really mean-spirited puppet string yanks has made it torturous for me to watch.
And then Christmas, has moments of appearing to be kind and then she participates in the meanness to an over the top degree. She uses her great argumentation skills to berate and talk over and pummel folks with her words. And she is smart enough to know better but seems to be completely blind to playing Paul's star puppet. I have such an aversion to watching bullying and these two are the best at it. thus they are low on my daily votes and I don't see them getting much traction.

so maybe i've poisoned the answers I might get but I would like to know why some are still fans of these two?

Entire thread (Refresh)
Subject Posted by Posted on
* I turned off feeds again tonight; needed to mute my listening to the plans of more unscrupulous attacks of fellow hgs. Thinking about the fans...
paghog
09/08/17 11:09 PM
xx * 100% agree with e writhing you said it is disgusting to watch . Matt. Was a tool but
bexx
09/09/17 01:36 PM
xx * That's why I would like to see Kevin win. Every one else who is left is really vile. NT
JustMyOpinion
09/09/17 02:25 PM
xx * Also stopped watching
jms0506
09/09/17 07:58 AM
xx * Yes paul is vile and yes the producers have given him winning advantages from day one. He'd be a fool to not take advantage of them but I get the
JustMyOpinion
09/09/17 06:52 AM
xx * I agree .. josh is growing on me too. So surprising. NT
paghog
09/09/17 07:06 PM
xx * Right on! Paul & Xmas are miserable human beings! They (with Alex & Josh) have made BB19 lousy. 1 "villain" per season? OK. 4? Sickening! NT
BBenthusiast
09/09/17 03:01 AM

Extra information
Thread views: 1438
Thread Tags: None

Contact Us | Donate | Privacy statement | User List | Retired Forums | Acronyms and Board Terms | Report A Violation Home

UBB.threads™

Copyright 2023 JokersUpdates.com (v6.2x.Srv1)