HG HG HG HG HG HG HG HG HG HG HG HG HG HG HG HG Watch Live Feed

Forums >> Big Brother USA >> BB In-Depth

Mikentosh
Virtual Realist
Reged: 08/11/04
Loc: On the road to find out
Can We Talk – About People Who Call Themselves Superfans?
09/08/17 01:02 PM

At the beginning of this season we had several people who claimed they were superfans in the interviews. My first question is do you feel they are or ever were.

Cameron
Let’s start from the start. Did you, admittedly what we saw was limited, see anything in Cameron’s game that was at all superfan play? I didn’t. Wouldn’t a superfan know someone has been going right away, at least since S14. Did he do anything to protect himself? Should showing his ass have saved him?

Ramses
Did Ramses play too hard or too fast? No, at least not to my eyes. He played too silly. He went home to prove a point to Jessica.

Jessica
Speaking of — someone who had watched ‘most of her life with her dad’ seemed a clueless newbie crossed with a Mean Girl. She found a guy. Good for her. She hated on Alex because that guy threw PoV to her and to paraphrase Rachel, nobody messes with my sociopath. Jessica showed me no game smarts.

Alex
Alex a superfan? The evolution of that story as the season plays out is saying not even close. After the second DE she admitted to hardly seeing any of the previous seasons. Is she even an avid fan or a fan at all? Meech much?

Josh
The superfan reborn. If he were such a fan, why paint himself in such a bad light at the beginning of the season? Josh seems like he has Dissociative Identity Disorder — most often he seems to have at least two personalities. Josh, if you’re truly a fan, cool the hell out.

"There must be some way out of here..." -- Bob Dylan

Entire thread (Refresh)
Subject Posted by Posted on
* Can We Talk – About People Who Call Themselves Superfans?
Mikentosh
09/08/17 01:02 PM

Extra information
Thread views: 304
Thread Tags: None

Contact Us | Privacy statement | User List | Game Room | Retired Forums | Acronyms and Board Terms | Report A Violation Home

UBB.threads™ 6.2.1

Copyright 2017 JokersUpdates.com (v6.2x.Srv1)