Watch Live Feed

Forums >> Big Brother Archives >> BB In-Depth

This is a response to: Imagining how it could of happened for BB to bring Paul Back
Mikentosh
Professional
Reged: 08/11/04
Loc: On the road to find out
You know what?
08/11/17 06:40 PM

If you took half the time it took you to think up and type this dreck and actually watched the game you may feel differently. But I can’t be sure.

Too many of us pick sides and can’t see the entire game since we’re so busy planning and plotting the other side’s demise.

Nobody is hornwaggled. No one is confused. All the HGs understand what they’re doing (except maybe Cody, but he has a plan, at least, so I feel vindicated in saying that).

So you don’t like Paul. That’s your right. Pull for the others to find a way to outplay him and stop blaming everyone else.

And as to your belief Paul should’ve won last season, I imagine you’d post this kind of thing about Nicole too, but you prove my point. You couldn’t have been watching the game if you feel that way. She had a clear plan that she formulated after her injtial season – line up behind the line of guys, gently suggest things - don't insist, and stay visible, but not visibly vocal. She played her version of Derrick’s game. And to pre-empt the showmance argument about Nicole, Derrick would have played Victoria closer if he weren’t married. He kept her as close as he could as it was.

“Clowns to the left of me, Jokers’ to the right, here I am, stuck in the riddle with you.”

Entire thread (Refresh)
Subject Posted by Posted on
* Imagining how it could of happened for BB to bring Paul Back
JewelDesigner
08/11/17 04:15 PM
xx * Paul for the win.
Tiffy3993
08/14/17 11:57 AM
xx * +Make sure HG are recruits who have never seen show. Allow only 2 superfans: 1 w/ no socialgame (Ramsy) & 1 that u point out to Paul 2 elimnt early NT
RazzyBB
08/13/17 12:15 PM
xx * Conspiracy theory. NT
bb4peeker
08/12/17 05:40 AM
xx * You know what?
Mikentosh
08/11/17 06:40 PM
xx * Very well stated Mikentosh... I didn't think, and I don't think you attacked anyone.. NT
Sizzle
08/12/17 04:05 PM
xx * Someone is just expressing an opinion and trying to do it in a humorous way. No need to attack. NT
NorthNYBBLover
08/12/17 11:45 AM
xx * Well said! NT
Jayhawker
08/11/17 10:51 PM
xx * I dont believe that paul should of won last season, I didnt say that, I watch the game and feeds, have been watching
JewelDesigner
08/11/17 07:47 PM
xx * I agree 100% or 1000% as they say in the BB House. Paul earned the win LAST SEASON. Nichole laid in the bed with Cory until the end of the season
txladybug
08/15/17 11:12 AM
xx * Agree. Rudeness isn't necessary. I'm a huge Paul fan, but I don't discount the feelings of those who don't share my opinion. NT
BigGirlPanties
08/13/17 03:01 PM
xx * Sometimes, people on the forums are like the people on BB, vocal, see things one way only and don't mind stepping on toes. I respect your opinion. NT
ShrewLou
08/13/17 01:52 PM
xx * Don't forget what's left for production to do. They have to bring it home. To do this they depend on 2 things. One is natural and the other
trifecta
08/11/17 06:36 PM
xx * sounds right to me.....maybe a tiny bit exagerated but in general true ,..,., which has utterly ruined BB for me NT
quakecanada
08/11/17 06:06 PM

Extra information
Thread views: 3286
Thread Tags: None

Contact Us | Donate | Privacy statement | User List | Retired Forums | Acronyms and Board Terms | Report A Violation Home

UBB.threads™

Copyright 2023 JokersUpdates.com (v6.2x.Srv1)