Watch Live Feed

Forums >> Big Brother Archives >> BB In-Depth

marmad
Fast learner
Reged: 09/06/08
What a surprise! BB totally portrayed Paul in a good light in last night's show.
08/04/17 04:08 AM

All of the attacks on Cody's service by Paul's lickspittles - at the direct instigation of Paul - were edited out. So were all the constant rants of bullying and lying by a manipulating liar that urges others to bully.

I'm no fan of much of Cody's behavior, but one can only conclude that BB wants the sad little hipster to come across as a dispassionate game-player, rather than the narcissistic, continually-yelling, ego-bruised, friendsick child that he actually is.

It makes sense, I guess - this was their plan for this season, and they don't want it to be derailed by bad PR. It's just a pity they can't have a normal season of BB with new contestants, instead of putting in these "vets" with special treatment.

Edited (08/04/17 04:22 AM)

Entire thread (Refresh)
Subject Posted by Posted on
* What a surprise! BB totally portrayed Paul in a good light in last night's show.
marmad
08/04/17 04:08 AM
xx * He hasn't directly done anything to anyone, if others do it they should be portrayed doing it and they showed Josh doing it, Accurately. NT
sisterofyu
08/04/17 11:33 AM
xx * IIRC they didn't show Josh questioning Cody's service on the broadcast. And my point was that Paul was the instigator - that should be shown. NT
marmad
08/04/17 12:54 PM
xx * I think BB tries as much as possible to be 'politically correct' to the viewing public. NT
bb4peeker
08/04/17 09:02 AM
xx * That's true - although I'm not sure questioning his military service to provoke him quite falls under that umbrella. NT
marmad
08/04/17 12:51 PM
xx * Due to the fall out after the racist remarks a few years ago CBS is probably down playing it. NT
bb4peeker
08/04/17 05:29 PM

Extra information
Thread views: 687
Thread Tags: None

Contact Us | Donate | Privacy statement | User List | Retired Forums | Acronyms and Board Terms | Report A Violation Home

UBB.threads™

Copyright 2023 JokersUpdates.com (v6.2x.Srv1)