Watch Live Feed

Forums >> Big Brother Archives >> BB In-Depth

This is a response to: Anyone thinking what I'm thinking? Blindside Jessica! Convince her NOT to use Temptation then vote her butt to Jury. She goes out the door with...
PartyN
addict
Reged: 02/08/04
It was posted in UPDATES on Thursday, 11:46 AM, that Paul said they will vote Jessica out if she does not use the hex. (ed: They didn't figure out
08/03/17 03:24 PM

what the hex was in time to throw a convincing lie at Jess and Cody to get her not to use it.)

Entire thread (Refresh)
Subject Posted by Posted on
* Anyone thinking what I'm thinking? Blindside Jessica! Convince her NOT to use Temptation then vote her butt to Jury. She goes out the door with...
PartyN *
07/29/17 01:10 PM
xx * It was posted in UPDATES on Thursday, 11:46 AM, that Paul said they will vote Jessica out if she does not use the hex. (ed: They didn't figure out
PartyN
08/03/17 03:24 PM
xx * i think that is the plan, but Jess is using the hex anyway. jess will be the target before cody... i pray they get power next week. NT
msmarya
08/02/17 11:20 AM
xx * They are already trying to convince her not to use the temptation. It's not working, she's not buying what they are selling. So it can't happen. NT
TempletonPeck
07/29/17 04:43 PM
xx * No jury this week. NT
bb4peeker
07/29/17 01:12 PM

Extra information
Thread views: 644
Thread Tags: None

Contact Us | Donate | Privacy statement | User List | Retired Forums | Acronyms and Board Terms | Report A Violation Home

UBB.threads™

Copyright 2023 JokersUpdates.com (v6.2x.Srv1)