Watch Live Feed

Forums >> Big Brother Archives >> BB In-Depth

This is a response to: You all really believe those two deserve this treatment?
Majuro
addict
Reged: 09/14/12
This is BB9 all over again. I never thought I'd hear anyone say anything approaching what Joshuah said to Amanda that season (that she should
08/01/17 01:44 AM

go hang herself like her father -- and her father had hung himself a few months before she entered the house). But some of the stuff today was right up there. I've lost total respect for some of the people based on reading the feeds a bit ago. Christmas and Alex both went overboard, Raven really was disgusting, and reading some of the BB vet tweets about Josh and Paul was sad. You know it's bad when even EvelDick calls you out for your behavior. And even worse when MATT is the voice of reason. Matt. Sheesh. (Apparently he's coming around to be a d*ick now though) Christmas seems to have lost it too, and I don't understand it, she was being so nice to Jessica and I thought Cody. And she's the one who suggests going after Cody's military record? That's really shocking and incredibly low. She has to know that is going to make her look bad to America, what is she thinking? Perhaps something happened to provoke them, but to this degree?

And Paul, the little weasel, is behind it all, and participated, but also backpedaled and tried to claim it was justified, that he was teaching a lesson to a bully and that people shouldn't go overboard, but at the same time telling Josh to amp it up. Plus, they're supposed to go after only Cody, so Jessica will feel safe with them, but they all go and attack Jessica instead! Pathetic, cowardly, and then also stupid.

I stopped watching BB9, it's the only season I never finished, and I missed this Sunday episode, I will watch tomorrow's to see how they edit it, though they may wait til Thursday. They better not absolve Paul. This year can't end soon enough. They should eliminate Jury, that would be a great punishment for all these losers worried about their stipend, though I do realize it leaves them with no way to choose a winner. That's fine.

Entire thread (Refresh)
Subject Posted by Posted on
* You all really believe those two deserve this treatment?
Curtstreasure
07/31/17 06:22 PM
xx * not at all. When both sides want to 'go at it' fine, but when one side shuts it down and walks away, then the mob mentality looks ugly. NT
msmarya
08/02/17 11:07 AM
xx * Subject: Re: You all really believe those two deserve this treatment?
fanofdevious
08/01/17 09:00 PM
xx * Heck no! This has gone far beyond a game. This is not strategy. This is not payback. This is Paul's deep seated anger about losing last year and
Chessie
08/01/17 05:16 AM
xx * This is BB9 all over again. I never thought I'd hear anyone say anything approaching what Joshuah said to Amanda that season (that she should
Majuro
08/01/17 01:44 AM
xx * Use CBS All access to watch shows you have missed.. NT
Sizzle
08/01/17 02:51 PM
xx * I think they can dish it out but they can't take it. NT
BleacherBum
07/31/17 11:58 PM
xx * haha, dish it out yes they do, then move on. Take it, yes thay do, but they should not have to put up with never ending 'taking it'. Out of the
msmarya
08/02/17 11:09 AM
xx * Agreed. NT
Nightfly_69
08/01/17 05:28 AM
xx * I don't enjoy watching that and I'm not happy with Paul. When Cody was sitting there by himself when the house guests and Jessica were
AuntieDee
07/31/17 10:16 PM
xx * No! This is getting ridiculous and not the way to play the game.
ReneC
07/31/17 07:43 PM

Extra information
Thread views: 2521
Thread Tags: None

Contact Us | Donate | Privacy statement | User List | Retired Forums | Acronyms and Board Terms | Report A Violation Home

UBB.threads™

Copyright 2023 JokersUpdates.com (v6.2x.Srv1)