Watch Live Feed

Forums >> Big Brother Archives >> BB In-Depth

Majuro
addict
Reged: 09/14/12
Houseguest Impressions (Aka, come back MM!)
07/24/17 08:49 PM

Tried to keep as short I can, please let me know yours!!!!!!!!! (Note I'm a non-feeder)

Alex: she was my favorite from day 1, I still like her and root for her but I think she has little control over her destiny at the moment. She's one of the few HG's who benefits from Paul being in the house imo, at least at the moment. If she trusts him later, big mistake.

Christmas (Or as Wil calls her, Hanukkah): I sooo want to like her, I love the idea of her. The reality of her though is "incomplete" with her foot issue. Even with that she's disappointing somehow. She seems disappointed with herself. Perhaps all her self-promotion masks a large amount of self-doubt?

Cody: Your enemy's enemy (see Paul) is your friend, so for the moment I'm happy he's back, the jerkwit. I like his new-found humility with Jessica, let's see how long it lasts. It's like his Intensity Switch has been flipped to off. But he's still an asshat.

Elena: Next to Paul, she's the most focused game player, and she's good at instigating things without being blamed for them, so she could go far. She's also much better at it than Paul, who congratulates himself too much. This is not an insult: Elena's lips remind me of Ladyfish from the Incredible Mr. Limpet.
But this IS an insult: I've seen sex in the house, I've seen things thrown, fights, Justin, Willie, Michael, Eric. I've seen Chicken George bald and blue, I've seen the Jack Shack. I've seen Natalie's boobs more often than her breastfed children, but I have NEVER been more creeped out than by the way Elena strokes Paul!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
EWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Pitooey!

Jason: He has the right profession, and he's at least willing to plot/play, etc. He's had some perceptive moments. I hope Alex uses
him as shield when the time comes. He's likeable.

Jessica: She doesn't make victim noises, but she plays one pretty well.
Not that it wasn't a good strategy, it helped save her over Dom last week. She was impressive with her HoH win, and while her nominees seem weak, any stronger move wouldn't have worked and would've just made it imperative she and Cody go out asap. I'm not sure she wouldn't have been better off without Cody returning, it's hard to say.

Josh: Oh Josh Josh, By Gosh By Gosh, he's the perfect customer for OshKosh B'Gosh. Except he's too young. He's like Paul's pet and shield for the moment, no wonder Paul wants him around.

Kevin: Ok, I can't say his name when talking to friends without saying his full name , and accenting the Hu in ScleHUber. They say it the same way. He's pretty smart, as evidenced by the 25K grab. I'm wishy-washy over him, nothing special to me as a non-feeder. I do like the way he looks after the youngins.

Mark: With my apologies to the Stanley Corporation, Mark is a tool.
I genuinely feel bad for the losses he's had, he needs peace. Elena seems to want to break up with him, but she's sort of forced to continue. As with Jessica, she may be better off if her man was gone.

Matthew (AKA the Cereal Killer): I've seen some pictures in BB media without the beard, yum. In any Murder, Marry, Boink game, he'd always be my choice for Marry...looks good, seems reliable, doesn't say much. Perfect! A little worried that he may not actually have a brain. Has he had one DR on the show? I'm also a little worried that since he's so vanilla, everyone might forget he's there, vote a winner, everyone leave, and he's still there eating cereal in the house til like December. (Just as an FYI, I finished this and went back and saw I forgot to add him, so, well...there ya go.)

Paul: Certainly in my top 10 of least favorite Houseguests ever, for a myriad of reasons that grow every time I see him, like reason 1,323 from yesterday: He almost every time shouts his responses in the Diary Room. Why? Oh wait, excuse me: WHY????????? That I rooted for Cody (who I also dislike) to win Battle Back shows how much I want him off the show, forever. And ever? YES. YOUR GIRL SAYS: "AND EVER!!!!!!!!!".

Ramses: He seems like a very nice young man! Bye nice young man!

Raven: Keeping with the rest of these clowns, she looks like Harley Quinn. It doesn't take a Mensa member to know she's desperate for attention, after her twirling around the first episode. She'll make a good juror I think, will keep things fun and light in the jury house.

Some of these sketches are incomplete since the show and the BBAD focus on Paul, etc. With Dom gone, I hope to get more personalities, and hopefully not Kevin telling a bunch of stories.
what do you all think of the HG's? And what do you think of our in-depther Macysmom? Don't you miss her verve and her insights? Come back MM, the season can still be saved! But only YOU can prevent fores..no, wait -- that's not right -- only YOU can save it!!!!!!!!

Edited (07/24/17 09:22 PM)

Entire thread (Refresh)
Subject Posted by Posted on
* Houseguest Impressions (Aka, come back MM!)
Majuro
07/24/17 08:49 PM
xx * I'm so glad you said that about being...
starrynite
07/27/17 12:22 PM
xx * Lol starrynite, I'm glad I'm not alone! NT
Majuro
07/27/17 06:26 PM
xx * IMO, playing up to the guys is her BIGGEST, and possibly only, strategy move. NT
Mikentosh
07/27/17 12:35 PM
xx * Am I the only one who thinks Kevin is playing possum?
Mikentosh
07/26/17 07:34 PM
xx * From your lips to his ears. He's been, a glint of rainbow in the thundercloud Paul has thrown over the season for me. NT
Grammy
07/31/17 01:40 PM
xx * I agree, I think Kev has a lot of them fooled. Alex seems to be a bit suspicious though. NT
starrynite
07/27/17 12:26 PM
xx * GREAT post! Made me laugh.....a lot!!! Plus -- I agree with all of it! NT
BBenthusiast
07/25/17 11:44 PM
xx * It's not a fun house this year. Only Kevin and Jason seem to be entertaining this season (with some Alex thrown in)...
beachbum7
07/25/17 12:32 PM
xx * James and Meg lol. I just turned off BBAD, too much swearing, to much fakeness lately. Let's hope it improves, thanks for the response! NT
Majuro
07/25/17 10:14 PM
xx * It's not very fun to watch either. It's the first season I'm actually starting to hope the show just gets cancelled. NT
JAF
07/25/17 12:40 PM
xx * YOU don't like the show so it should be canceled?!! Do you hear how that sounds?!! NT
bb4peeker
08/02/17 05:17 PM
xx * Change the channel, this is one of my favorite BB seasons! NT
bb4peeker
07/25/17 05:49 PM
xx * Don't tell us to turn the channel, sell me on why I should like it so much? Glad you like it but I don't understand why. NT
ne14cookies
07/26/17 04:48 AM
xx * Peeker, you need to elaborate and give me some inspiration, pump me up, get me enthused!!!! What's doing it for you?!?! NT
Majuro
07/25/17 10:17 PM
xx * Mainly I'm enjoying the kevinisms, the play between Jason/Alex, fighting between Josh/Mark, the 'excellent strategy plans' of
bb4peeker
07/26/17 05:20 AM
xx * this is a good season with the josh/mark drama, the kevin/jason comedy, the kevin/paul comedy, the kevin tutoring Ramse comedy, they need booze tho NT
msmarya
07/26/17 04:33 PM
xx * It seems they've had less alcohol than any previous season! NT
bb4peeker
07/27/17 03:36 PM
xx * All good points BB4. But Paul being back.....
Sizzle
07/26/17 10:49 AM
xx * I record the show and now I fast-forward every time Paul starts to speak. NT
Grammy
07/31/17 01:45 PM
xx * So true. I haven't watched feeds as much as I'd like because of that. NT
bb4peeker
07/26/17 03:58 PM
xx * I can be rude and crude, even for me the swearing is too much. BBAD has become nothing but non-stop f-bombs. NT
beachbum7
07/26/17 02:19 PM
xx * nothing WILL EVER top the rude, crude, nasty evil of OTT. I'll take season !5 any day over jason's jamboree crew and their filth. NT
msmarya
07/26/17 04:34 PM
xx * ITA! They were disgusting. NT
Haleleka
07/27/17 12:38 PM
xx * Truthfully this has got to be the weakest cast BB has ever had. Besides maybe a handful of house guests I couldn't really care less for any of them. I
JayPoppa
07/25/17 12:12 AM
xx * As long as Jody are in the house it'll stay as it is cuz they are obvious targets of the larger group. Only once they're gone will it shake up NT
Elle511
07/28/17 04:47 AM
xx * CODY, JASON, KEVIN, ALEX OR PAUL final 2 any order any combination. Those have been my picks and the rest all just plain showmance boring or boring NT
msmarya
07/26/17 04:36 PM
xx * How we forget the past...There have been many cast's worse than this one! Stroll down BB Memory Lane. NT
bb4peeker
07/26/17 05:27 AM
xx * Very true. I don't think they make the top 5 in worst cast members.. NT
Sizzle
07/26/17 10:51 AM
xx * Big Brother 9 will always take the prize for the worst cast NT
beachbum7
07/26/17 10:14 AM
xx * So am I but me liking them is a kiss of Death for them.. NT
Sizzle
07/25/17 10:07 AM

Extra information
Thread views: 4220
Thread Tags: None

Contact Us | Donate | Privacy statement | User List | Retired Forums | Acronyms and Board Terms | Report A Violation Home

UBB.threads™

Copyright 2023 JokersUpdates.com (v6.2x.Srv1)