Watch Live Feed

Forums >> Big Brother Archives >> BB In-Depth

This is a response to: Why are many posters acting as if Paul is different this season?
cryingovercovid
old hand
Reged: 07/08/16
Loc: USA
Drop the -ie
07/21/17 02:53 PM

Interesting post and good points!

Last season, Paul was someone who knew nothing about BB and slowly learned, all while dodging a target placed on him Week 1. He played a key role in the season's best moment: Paulie's demise. Overall, he had a natural knack for the game and helped flipped the power; he grew on me and I was very disappointed that he did not win. I maintain that he deserved it 10x more than Nicole, who played the Bachelorette. Had Paulie not gone out, Nicole would have placed 6th--if she changed this dynamic herself, I would respect her as a player, but she resisted it.

Now, Paul plays a lot more like Paulie. He's nowhere near as misogynistic, but he's equally controlling and equally condescending. Just like Paulie, he thinks he is the BEST to ever play Big Brother. It was just this time last year that we were all so upset to see Paulie in such a controlling position. Paul created the four-week agenda, which makes BB boring and predictable for feeders. This is very similar to Paulie's plan last season. (Four week agenda meaning across the next four weeks, the group of nine is going to evict Ramses, Josh, Christmas & Jessica in any order). Plus, he acts way too high and mighty for someone who has the pendant of production.

Last season, he helped flip the power. Now, he is desperately holding onto it and making every week easy to predict.

Edited (07/21/17 02:55 PM)

Entire thread (Refresh)
Subject Posted by Posted on
* Why are many posters acting as if Paul is different this season?
fanofdevious
07/21/17 01:54 PM
xx * Paul is playing the exact same game, however does NOT have a social sidekick like victor loyal to the end. Pauls' on a 3rd side playing alone. NT
msmarya
07/23/17 09:54 AM
xx * paul is the clear definition of irritating and has ruin bb19 for me and my wife. NT
quakecanada
07/21/17 08:55 PM
xx * Drop the -ie
cryingovercovid
07/21/17 02:53 PM
xx * It's only predictable 4 weeks out, IF Paul's next idea or plan works. It's a cliff hanger which turns into a beautiful flow chart every week. NT
msmarya
07/30/17 06:58 AM
xx * Nice post ITA... NT
Sizzle
07/22/17 04:00 PM
xx * "desperately holding on to it" is a good descriptor. If tonight's ep. had gone differently, I would kiss this season goodbye. I can't stand him NT
Majuro
07/21/17 07:26 PM

Extra information
Thread views: 1012
Thread Tags: None

Contact Us | Donate | Privacy statement | User List | Retired Forums | Acronyms and Board Terms | Report A Violation Home

UBB.threads™

Copyright 2023 JokersUpdates.com (v6.2x.Srv1)