Watch Live Feed

Forums >> Big Brother Archives >> BB In-Depth

fanofdevious
Reged: 06/21/06
Why are many posters acting as if Paul is different this season?
07/21/17 01:54 PM

He was an irritating and back-stabbing ass last season as well, with the ability to pool the wool over idiot players' eyes time and again. While I hate him and do not want him to win, and he got a big cheating help from production first with the friendship rings and then the pendant of protection, I think that the players following him and forgetting what game they are in, and that there is a half a million prize to be won, deserve what is coming to them. I haven't seen anyone else (Cody included) been willing to use their brains and put two and two together. Even Dominique only got the hint once she became the target--and she still acted in the most asinine way once she did.

Edited (07/21/17 04:00 PM)

Entire thread (Refresh)
Subject Posted by Posted on
* Why are many posters acting as if Paul is different this season?
fanofdevious
07/21/17 01:54 PM
xx * Paul is playing the exact same game, however does NOT have a social sidekick like victor loyal to the end. Pauls' on a 3rd side playing alone. NT
msmarya
07/23/17 09:54 AM
xx * paul is the clear definition of irritating and has ruin bb19 for me and my wife. NT
quakecanada
07/21/17 08:55 PM
xx * Drop the -ie
cryingovercovid
07/21/17 02:53 PM
xx * It's only predictable 4 weeks out, IF Paul's next idea or plan works. It's a cliff hanger which turns into a beautiful flow chart every week. NT
msmarya
07/30/17 06:58 AM
xx * Nice post ITA... NT
Sizzle
07/22/17 04:00 PM
xx * "desperately holding on to it" is a good descriptor. If tonight's ep. had gone differently, I would kiss this season goodbye. I can't stand him NT
Majuro
07/21/17 07:26 PM

Extra information
Thread views: 1010
Thread Tags: None

Contact Us | Donate | Privacy statement | User List | Retired Forums | Acronyms and Board Terms | Report A Violation Home

UBB.threads™

Copyright 2023 JokersUpdates.com (v6.2x.Srv1)