Watch Live Feed

Forums >> Big Brother Archives >> BB In-Depth

This is a response to: This exactly! Even if it's not meant to be offensive, it's just a bad idea all around. NT
msmarya
enthusiast
Reged: 06/30/16
Dominque asked for everything coming to her and more..
07/17/17 01:28 PM

Perhaps she needs to read up on what a pharasee is because that's what she portrays and god hated the pharasees.... She also states the Truth always makes since and if that were the case, Jesus would have died of natural causes and old age. She is great at talking man made religion but is a poor witness by bearing false witness against someone who has more spirituality and God in his pinky than Dom does in her whole being..she's a searching soul i'll give her that but a long ways away from finding TRUTH.

Entire thread (Refresh)
Subject Posted by Posted on
* And now america plays the 'Gotcha card' and is in a frenzy over plan started by xmas, elena, for paul to dress as a snake for Dom's eviction
msmarya
07/17/17 12:31 AM
xx * This didn’t at all go where I thought it was going.
Mikentosh
07/17/17 04:22 PM
xx * God told me to remind Dominique how HE could not stand the Pharasees and to read more about them in her bible, since she portrays one.
msmarya
07/18/17 04:44 AM
xx * Yeah, I'd agree with this. She's young tho and still spiritually immature. Hopefully this show will teach her a lesson in humility. NT
Rex_Thunder
07/20/17 05:31 PM
xx * Amen!
ReallyFlippin
07/19/17 03:05 PM
xx * fyi god helps those who help themselves is not in the bible. It's The gods help those etc..comes from Greek/roman mythology NT
msmarya
07/18/17 04:34 AM
xx * I'm with you. This PC ***** is overdone. NT
bb4peeker
07/17/17 08:30 AM
xx * Stamp!!! NT
stlgirlie
07/17/17 06:15 PM
xx * Just because it's overdone doesn't mean Paul's plan isn't a HORRIBLE idea. While feeders might know he isn't meaning it that way, casuals and media
JlynnB
07/17/17 11:08 AM
xx * He's not wearing black face, he's trying to look like a (lame) snake... huge difference... NT
stlgirlie
07/17/17 06:17 PM
xx * The PLAN originated with Christmas and Elaina NOT PAUL. Paul ws totally on board with becoming the Snake Dominique wrongly accused him of being. NT
msmarya
07/17/17 01:21 PM
xx * This exactly! Even if it's not meant to be offensive, it's just a bad idea all around. NT
geminigirl
07/17/17 01:08 PM
xx * Dominque asked for everything coming to her and more..
msmarya
07/17/17 01:28 PM

Extra information
Thread views: 2239
Thread Tags: Paul, racist, snake, black mask, black face, race

Contact Us | Donate | Privacy statement | User List | Retired Forums | Acronyms and Board Terms | Report A Violation Home

UBB.threads™

Copyright 2023 JokersUpdates.com (v6.2x.Srv1)