HG HG HG HG HG HG HG HG HG HG HG HG HG HG HG HG Watch Live Feed

Forums >> Big Brother USA >> BB In-Depth

This is a response to: Paul and Dominique: Preparation or Demise
AuntieDee
Virtual Realist
Reged: 07/09/14
Agree. I said week 1 that Paul was way over-playing. This cast is more independent in their play and their votes, and I know some would disagree but
07/16/17 05:05 PM

it's just my opinion. They may have followed Paul closely thus far, but I see them all as individuals who will go their own way--individuals who have been noting Paul's overbearing tendencies but remaining silent to stay safe.

Time will tell, but I think when the first opportunity arises, this group is going to target Paul when there are no repercussions to be feared, like during a double eviction.

I like Paul, he is entertaining and fun to watch. I would especially love to see Cody return, work with Paul and then the two of them battle it out to see which one of them would make it to final two, because I don't think both of them would.

To summarize though, I think Paul is walking on very thin ice :-)

Entire thread (Refresh)
Subject Posted by Posted on
* Paul and Dominique: Preparation or Demise
jakeisfake
07/15/17 11:41 AM
xx * Dom has created her own circumstances in the house. Sadly, her head was bigger than her game. NT
macysmom
07/17/17 03:23 PM
xx * Agree. I said week 1 that Paul was way over-playing. This cast is more independent in their play and their votes, and I know some would disagree but
AuntieDee
07/16/17 05:05 PM
xx * I was waiting for her to play the race card and she did. NT
bb4peeker
07/15/17 03:26 PM
xx * Good post! Paul is working super-hard to control conversation in the house, and to try and separate alliances. He's also trying to get others to do
Majuro
07/15/17 02:56 PM
xx * I hope that you're right and this happens very soon. NT
jakeisfake
07/16/17 04:46 PM
xx * Dominique has damaged her own game
Mikentosh
07/15/17 01:46 PM
xx * Very true! I'm disappointed in her... before talkshowgate, she was my pick to win and she won't properly use info. she has to do serious damage :( NT
jakeisfake
07/15/17 02:18 PM
xx * Dominique forgot why she's in the house. NT
Majuro
07/15/17 02:59 PM

Extra information
Thread views: 1334
Thread Tags: None

Contact Us | Privacy statement | User List | Game Room | Retired Forums | Acronyms and Board Terms | Report A Violation Home

UBB.threads™ 6.2.1

Copyright 2017 JokersUpdates.com (v6.2x.Srv2)