HG HG HG HG HG HG HG HG HG HG HG HG HG HG HG HG Watch Live Feed

Forums >> Big Brother USA >> BB In-Depth

This is a response to: Paul and Dominique: Preparation or Demise
Majuro
addict
Reged: 09/14/12
Good post! Paul is working super-hard to control conversation in the house, and to try and separate alliances. He's also trying to get others to do
07/15/17 02:56 PM

the dirty work: asking Kevin to feel out Ramses, asking Alex to suggest Mark as pawn and then acting surprised when she did, etc. (And why is she? It makes no sense to me except Paul suggested it as a way to cement Dom votes.) But he already did the work to throw Dom under the bus to the couples. I wonder lol if he's just exasperated that this house is so dense he needs to do that.

He really needs Alex and the outsiders to be separate from the couples to keep the target off himself.

If the HG's are really stupid enough to fall for his somewhat paranoid shenanigans, then this year's going to be long and boring. Anyone playing this hard behind the scenes usually goes home.
The second Alex goes on the block, which will be soon, she'll blow up Paul's game, and people will believe her. Or Christmas for that matter. It's hard to be a floater AND a puppetmaster.
I don't see him slipping through the way Andy did, he's more threatening.

It is a good question though: did Paul HAVE to play this way?

Edited (07/15/17 03:04 PM)

Entire thread (Refresh)
Subject Posted by Posted on
* Paul and Dominique: Preparation or Demise
jakeisfake
07/15/17 11:41 AM
xx * Dom has created her own circumstances in the house. Sadly, her head was bigger than her game. NT
macysmom
07/17/17 03:23 PM
xx * Agree. I said week 1 that Paul was way over-playing. This cast is more independent in their play and their votes, and I know some would disagree but
AuntieDee
07/16/17 05:05 PM
xx * I was waiting for her to play the race card and she did. NT
bb4peeker
07/15/17 03:26 PM
xx * Good post! Paul is working super-hard to control conversation in the house, and to try and separate alliances. He's also trying to get others to do
Majuro
07/15/17 02:56 PM
xx * I hope that you're right and this happens very soon. NT
jakeisfake
07/16/17 04:46 PM
xx * Dominique has damaged her own game
Mikentosh
07/15/17 01:46 PM
xx * Very true! I'm disappointed in her... before talkshowgate, she was my pick to win and she won't properly use info. she has to do serious damage :( NT
jakeisfake
07/15/17 02:18 PM
xx * Dominique forgot why she's in the house. NT
Majuro
07/15/17 02:59 PM

Extra information
Thread views: 1440
Thread Tags: None

Contact Us | Privacy statement | User List | Game Room | Retired Forums | Acronyms and Board Terms | Report A Violation Home

UBB.threads™ 6.2.1

Copyright 2017 JokersUpdates.com (v6.2x.Srv1)