Watch Live Feed

Forums >> Big Brother Archives >> BB In-Depth

Majuro
addict
Reged: 09/14/12
Julie said an HG can prevent the reentry of the Battle Back winner. Is that what Halting Hex will do?
07/14/17 08:23 AM

I know that it's been said Halting Hex winner will be able to stop one of the next 4 evictions, but perhaps all they can do is prevent the Battle Back return? Only Jessica would *want* a returnee I'd think (based on Alex's current target). Which makes it likely to be invoked and making next Friday's show irrelevant. Maybe it's halt the next 4 evictions or halt the Battle Back return? One would be nuts to halt the return then. Or maybe there's two different powers up for grabs.
CBS abandoned the Den of Temptation pretty quick, huh, since Halting Hex is the last one per Julie.
Rigged-show theorists should have a field day with the timing (Paul at risk starting next week, and ineligible for future temptations/powers)

Entire thread (Refresh)
Subject Posted by Posted on
* Julie said an HG can prevent the reentry of the Battle Back winner. Is that what Halting Hex will do?
Majuro
07/14/17 08:23 AM
xx * Because they lost Megan, they have to have the battle back to stay on schedule. My thought is that if the HG
Louise46
07/16/17 08:31 AM
xx * I-I-I-I Don’t Know
Mikentosh
07/16/17 11:44 AM
xx * Mikentosh I like your theory -- that it's just a tease that the Battle Back will be stopped, and that the temptation acceptance allows it to happen NT
Majuro
07/16/17 07:44 PM
xx * I'd guess Battle Back was going to happen either way. They like doing that most seasons now. Any schedule adjustment for too many players
JAF
07/16/17 10:42 AM
xx * 'Halting Hex' stops any 1 of 4 next evictions. I don't see it having anything to do with battle Back. NT
bb4peeker
07/15/17 01:59 PM
xx * Good grief, they should just draw straws to determine the winner of the season and be done with it. BB is so damn gimmicky anymore. NT
JAF
07/15/17 04:49 PM
xx * I think it may be a 'Pandora's Box' type temptation. A temptation got Paul in, maybe another to get battleback winner in. NT
bb4peeker
07/15/17 01:31 PM
xx * Whoever gets the Halting Hex will save it to save themselves or an ally. That's likely more important than stopping a return...even if it's Cody. NT
Nusa
07/15/17 01:06 AM
xx * I really dislike evicted HGs getting back in, so if Halting Hex could stop the Battle Back winner from getting back in I would LOVE that.
ratts
07/15/17 12:40 AM
xx * So are you okay with a houseguest getting 3 weeks safety as well? Lol At least w Battle back its EARNED! NT
Rex_Thunder
07/15/17 09:06 PM
xx * Nah we need Cody back stat. NT
dopemelody
07/15/17 03:03 AM
xx * My Hope for the BattleBack
Mikentosh
07/14/17 11:05 AM
xx * That'd be interesting. If Vic won, he'd get like 10 grand or something. The game would have to be generic. Bleah, they'd use Jessie instead :( NT
Majuro
07/15/17 03:02 PM

Extra information
Thread views: 2766
Thread Tags: None

Contact Us | Donate | Privacy statement | User List | Retired Forums | Acronyms and Board Terms | Report A Violation Home

UBB.threads™

Copyright 2023 JokersUpdates.com (v6.2x.Srv1)