HG HG HG HG HG HG HG HG HG HG HG HG HG HG HG HG Watch Live Feed

Forums >> Big Brother USA >> BB In-Depth

Majuro
addict
Reged: 09/14/12
Injury Pool: Who's the next victim of BB19, and what will the injury be? To recap, Christmas with broken foot, Raven with cut foot and various
07/13/17 07:43 PM

bruises, Kevin with a broken tooth, Mark dislocated his finger, Josh hurt his feelings, Jillian dislocated her gameplay. One could include Megan for PTSD too I suppose, and I for one add Cameron for whatever illness made him think he was a Chippendale dancer.

So who's left/next? Feel free to throw your hat in the ring, just don't hit anyone.

Here's my guesses:
Paul...accidentally swallows a pawn. Just seems fitting.
Jessica...pulls a hamstring backpedaling.
Matt...wrenches neck during spelling competition trying to cheat by reading his own body.
Dominique...laryngitis..oh please, please: let it be laryngitis.
Jason....something involving a whistle and one of his...nevermind.
Alex...plumeria flower allergy, or whatever flower that is stapled to her head.
Elena..I'm not sure what's going to happen to her, but one
thing's for sure: she's not going to drown.
Ramses...I'm not sure what's going to happen to him either,
but one thing's for sure: he won't be injured by throwing anything.

Hope I win!

Entire thread (Refresh)
Subject Posted by Posted on
* Injury Pool: Who's the next victim of BB19, and what will the injury be? To recap, Christmas with broken foot, Raven with cut foot and various
Majuro
07/13/17 07:43 PM
xx * Very cleaver ... Loved it.... don't have anything to add. Not as in sync this season, but think you nailed it. NT
ne14cookies
07/17/17 03:58 PM
xx * I never laughed so hard!! Thank you Majuro! This season has me frustrated NT
macysmom
07/17/17 03:30 PM
xx * Paul’s beard is going to catch on fire and we will discover he has a second mouth on his chin NT
arbo
07/14/17 04:41 PM
xx * Love your guesses - Especially laryngitis for 'Miss Cleo'! NT
bb4peeker
07/14/17 03:31 AM

Extra information
Thread views: 661
Thread Tags: None

Contact Us | Privacy statement | User List | Game Room | Retired Forums | Acronyms and Board Terms | Report A Violation Home

UBB.threads™ 6.2.1

Copyright 2017 JokersUpdates.com (v6.2x.Srv1)