Watch Live Feed

Forums >> Big Brother Archives >> BB In-Depth

This is a response to: Did you see Ravens episode on BBAD on Sunday morning. The girl is dying with a rare digestive disease that has no cure NT
BBenthusiast
Carpal Tunnel
Reged: 09/10/06
i did! It was powerful moment -- she is one amazing young lady with guts, determination, but an underlying sadness that's not getting her down. NT
07/09/17 02:03 PM

Entire thread (Refresh)
Subject Posted by Posted on
* I Seem to Always Be Curious -- The “In-House” Talk Shows — Who Did/Does It Best?
Mikentosh
07/08/17 07:57 AM
xx * Did you see Ravens episode on BBAD on Sunday morning. The girl is dying with a rare digestive disease that has no cure NT
Sizzle
07/09/17 10:37 AM
xx * i did! It was powerful moment -- she is one amazing young lady with guts, determination, but an underlying sadness that's not getting her down. NT
BBenthusiast
07/09/17 02:03 PM
xx * I don't think any of them do it well. It's a stupid idea. They are "on" 24/7. No need for any talk shows. NT
DaisyChain
07/09/17 07:54 AM
xx * I never liked the talk show thing. I don't mind one-on-one chats with feed cams, but the talk shows always suck and i think it's because
AuntieDee *
07/08/17 10:53 AM
xx * Did not watch Evel Dick's season but...
OneKidsMom
07/08/17 05:18 PM

Extra information
Thread views: 951
Thread Tags: None

Contact Us | Donate | Privacy statement | User List | Retired Forums | Acronyms and Board Terms | Report A Violation Home

UBB.threads™

Copyright 2023 JokersUpdates.com (v6.2x.Srv1)