Watch Live Feed

Forums >> Big Brother Archives >> BB In-Depth

This is a response to: MM's Beginning player assessments..
Majuro
addict
Reged: 09/14/12
Ahh, BB has really started when we get an MM assessment post! Thanks!
06/29/17 06:43 PM

Very funny, girl
I agree with all of these! (Jessica said her fake ones are real in her bio. Which, um, maybe she needs to take up a hobby to mention instead of that lol.)

Couple of additional thoughts:
I liked Cameron's description of Kevin as the "Villain in a Superhero Movie" LOL. He dresses just like The Joker. He looms over people a little, maybe he doesn't hear too well?

I really like Alex, but yeah she's a little too much, but maybe only in the DR? When Cody tried the normal "You're safe with me" ploy and her response I think was: "eat s---t?" Too funny

I wonder if Christmas learned to maybe not blurt stuff out. Her very apt joke: "Why are you all clapping?" (LOL) when Paul was announced as a player might have lost her a bracelet later. She's right though.

I may have to add Jillian's intro as one of the most ridiculous BB things I've heard...."We realized we needed to lose weight so we all went to Tijuana and had weight-loss surgery! Tee hee...who does that? Tee hee"
Seriously: who actually does do that??? Tijuana? TIJUANA???
I understand foreign surgeries to save money, but go to Belgium or Costa Rica or ANY place ranked above Senegal in healthcare---Sheesh!

Josh is like Marmaduke, big and exuberant and...oh my god dense. But he is a businessman, and is in business, and he conducts business a lot, and knows business. So....yeah, bye bye businessman, because your personality is going to get people down to business to evict you.

Cody is wayyyyyyyyy too intense as well as a jerk...was it Devin that was so intense a few years ago? I can't remember...he's put a huge target on himself. He's probably the best option to go after Paul though.

That's about it...
since typing this Josh has just apparently lost his mind lol, so that'll be fun to watch...
bye!

Entire thread (Refresh)
Subject Posted by Posted on
* MM's Beginning player assessments..
macysmom
06/29/17 09:27 AM
xx * Jessica.. those are the realist fake tits I've ever seen. Im gonna need more evidence NT
Henoch
07/01/17 05:57 AM
xx * These...
cryingovercovid
07/01/17 05:18 AM
xx * Don't agree with you on a lot of them, it's way to early for me to make judgements. BUT
Sizzle
06/30/17 05:30 PM
xx * Ahhhhh.. SIZZLE!!!
macysmom
06/30/17 09:18 PM
xx * Nothing wrong with girl crushes.. My wife has several... D'ont be afraid to act on it.. NT
Sizzle
07/02/17 03:28 PM
xx * Welcome back-Here we go again! Great assessments. Someone posted "5 to watch out for"...2 are gone and one on standby to leave! lol NT
bb4peeker *
06/30/17 05:56 AM
xx * So glad to see ya bb4peeker!! Now its feeling like BB!! I KNOW RIGHT! NT
macysmom
06/30/17 09:21 AM
xx * Ahh, BB has really started when we get an MM assessment post! Thanks!
Majuro
06/29/17 06:43 PM
xx * Is Keith Kevin? lol NT
moeopoly *
06/29/17 09:45 AM
xx * Lol thank you!! Ahhhh long morning for me.. NT
macysmom
06/29/17 10:16 AM

Extra information
Thread views: 1935
Thread Tags: None

Contact Us | Donate | Privacy statement | User List | Retired Forums | Acronyms and Board Terms | Report A Violation Home

UBB.threads™

Copyright 2023 JokersUpdates.com (v6.2x.Srv1)