HG HG HG HG HG HG HG HG HG HG HG HG HG HG HG HG Watch Live Feed

Forums >> Big Brother USA >> BB In-Depth

This is a response to: My overall take on the effects of America being so involved in bbott season 1
NorthNYBBLover
journeyman
Reged: 10/30/16
Loc: Northern NY
Interestingly enough, on BB1 anyone of interest got kicked off early and America left the game. Paying for each vote makes people act
11/30/16 06:41 AM

differently. BBUK fans act like wrestling fans here and don't go after each other but the houseguests.
My problem with BB'OTT is that
1. I don't believe that Kryssie was not AN the week that Morgan was AN, Polling was overwhelming for her and Jason would be gone. Without America, Jason is gone week 2.
2. Free voting leads to fraud. Multiple accounts lead to fraud. Voting from phone numbers used to work, but I have 6 phone numbers to use. Paid voting helps to reduce fraud. American Idol showed people how to fraudulently vote for TV shows. I don't vote for shows like that for over 10 years.
3. Production rigging makes viewers feel angry. good for CBS, bad for us.

Watched every season, every episode, but managed to avoid the feeds until now

Entire thread (Refresh)
Subject Posted by Posted on
* My overall take on the effects of America being so involved in bbott season 1
macysmom
11/29/16 11:23 AM
xx * I loved all the live content and feeds and forums yet
NorthNYBBLover
11/30/16 07:04 AM
xx * Interestingly enough, on BB1 anyone of interest got kicked off early and America left the game. Paying for each vote makes people act
NorthNYBBLover
11/30/16 06:41 AM
xx * Finally Ag admitted in her THR interview that without Jason it would have been a BS steamroll and that makes things uninteresting for them.
Thunderclap *
12/01/16 10:43 AM
xx * I am shocked she finally admitted something! NT
macysmom
12/01/16 11:19 AM
xx * Thank you for the very eloquently written reply. I see your point of view, and agree with many things your shared!!
macysmom
11/30/16 09:50 AM

Extra information
Thread views: 798
Thread Tags: None

Contact Us | Privacy statement | User List | Game Room | Retired Forums | Acronyms and Board Terms | Report A Violation Home

UBB.threads™ 6.2.1

Copyright 2016 JokersUpdates.com (v6.2x.S7)