HG HG HG HG HG HG HG HG HG HG HG HG HG HG HG HG Watch Live Feed

Forums >> Big Brother USA >> BB In-Depth

This is a response to: As a BB fan and a retired educator I have a few points on this issue.
Emijo
Joker Type Cast
Reged: 07/07/11
I do agree, this is just a game. I personally have tried to say that I didn't like Dani but was starting to like some of her moves
11/18/16 10:40 AM

and gaming. Then she messed up by reigning on the deals twice she made. Then she didn't even try to save her own life by playing other angles like throwing Jason UTB. Jason did that to her but she would rather give up her dream to let Jason win? A stranger. What? Makes no sense if she is a true strategy gamer like she started to become. I think if she would have put her stereotypin aside about the BS girls and actually played with them, Dani would have gotten further in the game. She didn't even try. The first wk in the BY in the hot tube holding court. Was bad for her. She was down right racists, presumed a lot about the BS girls and was very judgement instantly. That is when feedsters turned on Dani. She never knew when to shut up. She now will have regrets for not trying to stay over Jason I am sure of this. But Dani did surprise me, just wish she wanted to stay more then we wanted it for her.

Entire thread (Refresh)
Subject Posted by Posted on
* The stigma of the Ball Smashers, AKA The Plastics.
heatherglen
11/05/16 07:56 PM
xx * ITA who likes to be judged by someone else's behavior's or actions. I totally have watched the BS be way more kinder then the LNJ have NT
Emijo
11/17/16 10:58 AM
xx * I agree. Some of the comments aimed at the girls or BS. BECAUSE they're pretty. Dani hates cause she wants the attention. Kriss just mean.. NT
Remnant0888
11/06/16 08:59 PM
xx * As a BB fan and a retired educator I have a few points on this issue.
Papacrispin
11/06/16 04:21 PM
xx * It's just a game...
Waverly
11/24/16 10:50 AM
xx * I do agree, this is just a game. I personally have tried to say that I didn't like Dani but was starting to like some of her moves
Emijo
11/18/16 10:40 AM
xx * Apple for the teacher :) even smart people sometimes forget its just a game show in parking lot sound studio NT
BB_Texan
11/17/16 04:25 PM
xx * I don't appreciate the "you're beautiful so you must be evil" stereotype. I happen to be both evil and beautiful, but #notallhotties. NT
Ephandis
11/06/16 03:34 PM
xx * Most of them with bad experiences now ostersized themselves. NT
Thunderclap *
11/05/16 09:47 PM

Extra information
Thread views: 1461
Thread Tags: None

Contact Us | Privacy statement | User List | Game Room | Retired Forums | Acronyms and Board Terms | Report A Violation Home

UBB.threads™ 6.2.1

Copyright 2016 JokersUpdates.com (v6.2x.S7)