HG HG HG HG HG HG HG HG HG HG HG HG HG HG HG HG Watch Live Feed

Forums >> Big Brother USA >> BB In-Depth

This is a response to: Interesting and Informative Evening.
katharina4462
Joker Super Slick
Reged: 07/10/08
Loc: Missouri
Whit has been my fav as well as Justin. The social aspect of BB is what draws me in. It's never been about "comp wins" BB isn't a sport or even a
10/27/16 01:36 PM

Game. The comps are there to serve the greater purpose of BB. It's a show about humans, relationships, the twists and comps facilitate the complexities of human behaviors. Survival of the fittest, good of oneself vs good for all in ones "clique," the food chain, who is at the top vs who as at bottom, how does one get to the top, etc...... so bottom line, a great or even good social game is what's important, winning comps is great to keep oneself in the game but what happens when or if that fails?

Dan is my favorite hg ever! P.S. I've been a Jokers poster since 2008 & a lurker before that!

Entire thread (Refresh)
Subject Posted by Posted on
* Interesting and Informative Evening.
Riotspyne
10/27/16 12:46 AM
xx * Whit has been my fav as well as Justin. The social aspect of BB is what draws me in. It's never been about "comp wins" BB isn't a sport or even a
katharina4462
10/27/16 01:36 PM

Extra information
Thread views: 438
Thread Tags: Bbot, 2016, LNJ, Daniel, hoh, Production

Contact Us | Privacy statement | User List | Game Room | Retired Forums | Acronyms and Board Terms | Report A Violation Home

UBB.threads™ 6.2.1

Copyright 2016 JokersUpdates.com (v6.2x.S7)