HG HG HG HG HG HG HG HG HG HG HG HG HG HG HG HG Watch Live Feed

Forums >> Big Brother USA >> BB In-Depth

macysmom
veteran
Reged: 08/18/11
Loc: wisconsin
Intersting alliance forming.
10/18/16 09:18 AM

I am sure most have you have read that Scott approached Jason and Justin with a possible alliance with Scott, and Alex. Additionally they want to bring in Neely. I personally think if this alliance does come together it could be a very very solid and strong one. I think the key to this alliance is keeping it on the down low. Additionally, they need to find ways of communication that does not spread all over the house. Both Jason and Justin have big mouths, and this could be a huge downfall.

With that said, I think Scott needs to change his mind about his target being Shane. I think they need to take out Danielle. I think with Danielle gone it would calm the house down a little. I also think Shane will be easier to beat in the social aspect. Because Shane will still be a target that is bigger than them. Keeping Shane will give me some relief, because I am sick of hearing her mouth go 24/7. No offense, but this girl grinds on my last nerve..lol

I also believe Jason, Justin, and Neely would be in a safer place. Plus ultimately stronger, because you will have others that will not target them so hard. What are your thoughts?? Do you think this alliance has potential?? If you were Neely would you agree to this alliance leaving Krissy behind??
Thanks for reading
MM

Realize the importance of being the best person you can be

Entire thread (Refresh)
Subject Posted by Posted on
* Intersting alliance forming.
macysmom
10/18/16 09:18 AM
xx * jason adroit coach-vast game grasp. justin manifests keen overall game capacity! alex imminent superb strategist. scott sophist-reign in. NT
SeilleanMeala
10/18/16 07:13 PM
xx * I think it's a good idea to keep Danielle. You know how America feels about her and will be targeted by them before someone else. NT
Debra_Kadabra *
10/18/16 05:56 PM
xx * I think this alliance could do well.
Papacrispin
10/18/16 02:25 PM
xx * Papacrispin
macysmom
10/18/16 04:51 PM

Extra information
Thread views: 1459
Thread Tags: None

Contact Us | Privacy statement | User List | Game Room | Retired Forums | Acronyms and Board Terms | Report A Violation Home

UBB.threads™ 6.2.1

Copyright 2017 JokersUpdates.com (v6.2x.Srv2)