Watch Live Feed

Forums >> Big Brother Archives >> BB In-Depth

Singaling
Jokers Pro
Reged: 07/17/09
Me and BBOTT . . .
10/17/16 08:39 AM

I've been sitting here wondering "what is wrong with me?" Apparently I'm not playing BBOTT.

Warning: I'm venting a bit!

For years I've been watching the feeds and discussing them with Jokers. So many times we've talked about how we wished we could have some influence over events, have a vote (or not!), or just scream at one of the HG's "No! He's out to get you!!!" But we couldn't. We could only watch, discuss, vent, opine, and commiserate.

Now, with BBOTT, I'm trying to do the same while casting my measly votes in one direction or the other. Some of my votes are futile, I know, but I vote my mind. If my position/HG doesn't prevail I'm not getting upset about it. I'm not trying to persuade anyone to vote my way. I'm not calling those who disagree with me disgusting names or questioning their character. I'm doing my best not to trash my least-fav HGs unfairly. I guess I'm not playing BBOTT.

Entire thread (Refresh)
Subject Posted by Posted on
* Me and BBOTT . . .
Singaling *
10/17/16 08:39 AM
xx * There is no need to
Emijo
10/24/16 08:24 AM
xx * Thank you! Some superfans have changed & seem proud to campaign for the show & oth.fans demise in worst terms possible in favor of RK & AG rigging. NT
HarleyQ
10/17/16 09:08 AM
xx * I understand people getting into it. I'm largely lamenting the toxic environment that's sprung from this experiment, at least so far :-( NT
Singaling *
10/17/16 09:42 AM
xx * I guess since people love to judge the houseguests, America has become one of them with the vote and therefore we can judge each other in some eyes.
FurnitureAlliance
10/18/16 02:30 PM

Extra information
Thread views: 1382
Thread Tags: None

Contact Us | Donate | Privacy statement | User List | Retired Forums | Acronyms and Board Terms | Report A Violation Home

UBB.threads™

Copyright 2023 JokersUpdates.com (v6.2x.Srv1)