Watch Live Feed

Forums >> Big Brother Archives >> BB In-Depth

This is a response to: We agree BB can't afford loss of Fans, Feeders, Viewers of any kind & why Les AG, RK HL hire vets, models, actors, media moguls, celebs, "characters"
Thunderclap
Poster Emeritus
Reged: 06/29/05
Loc: Houston, TX
Thanks for that insightful post. This is the very point I am driving home. We as a group need to be united in our choices. I know there is a lot of
10/08/16 02:57 PM

love for Jason. But Jason is the donald Trump of Hgs. He's all substance and no follow through.
If we continue down this path he will sit back be silent and work with Alex and Shelby and wait and be there in f3 simply because we laid waste to everyone else.

My Mermaid fiction Try it!

Entire thread (Refresh)
Subject Posted by Posted on
* Another thing also: the live feeders are keeping the show alive
Thunderclap *
10/07/16 01:56 PM
xx * This is inaccurate.
CassieM *
10/09/16 08:35 AM
xx * Where are you getting your information? Me I am getting mine from a trustworthy source. We can talk privately if you like but I will say this
Thunderclap *
10/11/16 07:08 PM
xx * You are comparing the show to past seasons, which is flawed logic.
CassieM *
10/12/16 08:15 AM
xx * That is the point. I have the metrics in from of me for everything. No it doesn't it beats nothing.
Thunderclap *
10/12/16 01:48 PM
xx * There's no need to be rude. I won't bother responding if you do not wish to discuss it respectfully. NT
CassieM *
10/13/16 09:23 AM
xx * A very good point ! Well said NT
Jlsg10
10/08/16 07:48 PM
xx * So Moonves put Jason on OTT & included so many powerful America Votes to sink BB? I thought he liked BB, why set it up to fail? NT
HarleyQ
10/07/16 05:18 PM
xx * Of course he likes BB. However, BB MUST be profitable. a 1.2 share is not. So he was willing to entertain what we said. AG rigged the season. However,
Thunderclap *
10/07/16 07:33 PM
xx * We agree BB can't afford loss of Fans, Feeders, Viewers of any kind & why Les AG, RK HL hire vets, models, actors, media moguls, celebs, "characters"
HarleyQ
10/07/16 08:45 PM
xx * Thanks for that insightful post. This is the very point I am driving home. We as a group need to be united in our choices. I know there is a lot of
Thunderclap *
10/08/16 02:57 PM
xx * Excellent statement NT
macysmom
10/07/16 05:10 PM

Extra information
Thread views: 2912
Thread Tags: None

Contact Us | Donate | Privacy statement | User List | Retired Forums | Acronyms and Board Terms | Report A Violation Home

UBB.threads™

Copyright 2023 JokersUpdates.com (v6.2x.Srv1)