Watch Live Feed

Forums >> Big Brother Archives >> BB In-Depth

Blackheart
Joker Super Slick
Reged: 07/13/10
The only reason a non-Jason/Justin fan has to keep watching BBOTT.
10/06/16 08:24 PM

Lets face it, the odds are in favor of one of Jason, Justin, Danielle, Shane or Kryssie winning the game. Their alliance is favored by the fans, so their enemies will be nominated by America every week. Add to that the Care Packages and the odds are almost overwhelmingly against the Plastics.

BUT, those girls and Scott are smart and most of them are fairly physical as is Monte. It's possible that they could go on a comp run and win the majority of the HOHs and POVs. And if they do, there is nothing America can do. Jason's side will be sent home. In a couple weeks Shelby, followed shortly by Alex will be eligible for care packages too. And the more Jason's followers are sent packing, the more Plastics & friends will be eligible for CPs.

Never before has a group of houseguests overcame such a stacked deck, if 2 of Alex, Morgan, Shelby, Whitney, Scott or Monte make it to the final 2, the winner would undeniably be considered the greatest winner in the history of Big Brother. And wouldn't that be a glorious middle finger to the Rabid Twitter Trolls and their Production Queen, Allison Grodner.

Entire thread (Refresh)
Subject Posted by Posted on
* The only reason a non-Jason/Justin fan has to keep watching BBOTT.
Blackheart
10/06/16 08:24 PM
xx * Just a few brief points, if you’ll allow me.
Mikentosh
10/07/16 05:44 PM
xx * I never said there is one true way. However, I have watched 18 seasons. I have seen 18 ways. Not all were valid. Several ways had assistance.
Thunderclap *
10/08/16 03:07 PM
xx * Thank you for joining the fight. We need to support Alex, Morgan, Shelby, Whitney and even scott. Or we lose the show. NT
Thunderclap *
10/07/16 01:12 PM
xx * That would be glorious, almost like Aitu tribe's run on Survior. It would be an amazing thing but as you mentioned odds are not good NT
Spygirls *
10/07/16 02:19 AM

Extra information
Thread views: 1333
Thread Tags: None

Contact Us | Donate | Privacy statement | User List | Retired Forums | Acronyms and Board Terms | Report A Violation Home

UBB.threads™

Copyright 2023 JokersUpdates.com (v6.2x.Srv1)