Watch Live Feed

Forums >> Big Brother Archives >> BB In-Depth

This is a response to: My only solice to nicole winning IS:
Mikentosh
Professional
Reged: 08/11/04
Loc: On the road to find out
This American loves Nicole and has all season. This American hates jealousy clouding reality.
09/22/16 08:23 AM

Michelle, Da’Vonne – none of them had any real reason to dislike Nicole other than jealousy.

Nicole was run-over in S16 by a group of beefy-followers and one of the follower’s brother was in this season. Nicole wisely got in with them and smartly pointed them in directions that protected her from the others who spoke her name in a negative light. The guys and she got them out.

When we stop looking at things with an pre-conceived agenda we see what is happeneing, not what we want to see or the lack of what we want to see. Paul didn’t play smart. Paul attacked other HGs and hid behind Victor or earlier in the game, the numbers. Paul pissed off everyone both in the house and as they left. BAD GAMEPLAY. Paul probably would’ve won if he kept James. BAD GAMEPLAY. Are we sensing a trend here?

I don’t get the Nicole hate. Sorry. I’ve always thought for myself and I don’t see it. I’ve never joined a group just because a group had formed. I don’t join a line when there is a line just because it’s a line. If we have a problem with Nicole as a person, that’s fine, but it has nothing to do with her game – at least it shouldn’t. Most everything about Paul ground on my nerves – arrogant, uninformed, loud, repetitive, officious. I’d have been very happy to see Paul win over James. James made no secret of throwing comps and only playing for America’s Favorite Player. That really pissed me off because he had a spot someone who came to play Big Brother could’ve used.

Back to Paul – something I forgot. He thought he had it sussed – he didn’t need to know anything about stinkin’ Big Brother because he has only had success in his life – at least that’s the bio he shares. Well, I’ve learned the best lessons from falling short or epic fails and then getting it right the next time. There is a strong belief Paul will play again sometime. I wish him the best, and I hope he can learn from his mistakes this time through.

“Clowns to the left of me, Jokers’ to the right, here I am, stuck in the riddle with you.”

Entire thread (Refresh)
Subject Posted by Posted on
* My only solice to nicole winning IS:
Whoisnoone
09/21/16 10:18 PM
xx * i thought Nic played well. Even Danielle Reyes said ..
Papacrispin
09/22/16 06:44 PM
xx * This American loves Nicole and has all season. This American hates jealousy clouding reality.
Mikentosh
09/22/16 08:23 AM
xx * Most Americans who "Love Nicole" are TV watchers only. She acted like a saint, then sexed it up with Corey day & night. NT
bb4peeker *
09/23/16 05:30 AM
xx * Well, I would call that a win-win! :-) NT
debbiedu22
09/23/16 06:10 AM
xx * Excellent analysis of the game of Nicole -- and other observations! NT
BBenthusiast
09/22/16 08:51 AM
xx * Re: "America was SO not in her corner"... then how come she won the 3rd America's Care Pkg while Paul didn't win any of them? NT
JAF
09/22/16 06:55 AM
xx * It's called a rig. Nobody believes for one second Corey actually won that package. More production help for Nicole. She got alot of help NT
somethinggood
09/25/16 11:42 PM
xx * Because most of "America" only saw the good edits she got on TV. They didn't see the truth. NT
augieslimpo
09/22/16 07:06 AM
xx * So in other words they did back Nicole over Paul, and you're blaming that on the edit
ShadowNinja
09/22/16 09:43 AM
xx * Irrelevant to the OP's claim though. It still reflected the way America felt (those that chose to vote, anyway). NT
JAF
09/22/16 08:08 AM
xx * Hope the person who wrote this will be cured of bitterness. Nicole may not have been America's favorite, but she played better than Paul
JSDSandiego
09/22/16 01:49 AM
xx * Opinions only, and others are different. NT
bb4peeker *
09/23/16 05:32 AM
xx * Wasn't Paul the one protecting Victor? Paul did all right without him. NT
jovoh
09/22/16 02:35 AM
xx * Vic won 3 HOHs, giving paul 3 weeks of safety. Also the HGs saw Victor as a bigger threat, so he was shielded but Vic being a threat. NT
JSDSandiego
09/23/16 02:49 AM
xx * Paul never, ever protected Victor. Paul only cared about Paul. NT
CougarSpy
09/22/16 02:43 AM
xx * He did when Victor re-entered the first time. Paulie should have been threatened by Victor's return, but Paul integrated him. NT
jovoh
09/22/16 03:44 AM
xx * $500,000 goes a long way in Ubly. Winning Big Brother was her dream, and she achieved that. She was gonna be criticized anyway, so better she won. NT
jovoh
09/21/16 11:44 PM
xx * I'm ok with Nicole winning, especially when it could have been one of those duds in jury. But I'm so ready to never listen to her whiney ass again NT
AuntieDee *
09/22/16 07:30 AM
xx * She only does paid appearances according to RHAP NT
Adamlovechild1
09/21/16 11:29 PM

Extra information
Thread views: 5148
Thread Tags: None

Contact Us | Donate | Privacy statement | User List | Retired Forums | Acronyms and Board Terms | Report A Violation Home

UBB.threads™

Copyright 2023 JokersUpdates.com (v6.2x.Srv1)