Watch Live Feed

Forums >> Big Brother Archives >> BB In-Depth

This is a response to: So I got into a nice little debate with my younger niece during Wednesdays Episode where they were using the Veto and she told me she felt sorry for
JillyBean
Joker Type Cast
Reged: 07/29/10
I don't totally agree. I don't think James intentionally blew that comp. I think James really is not good at retaining details, he can't even
09/17/16 08:58 AM

remember events that happened S17 as well as Nic & Paul & he was actually in the house, they watched it. I don't think James is a stupid man, there are people in this world who just cannot study and do not test well. They lack the ability, not the desire. James seems like he dismisses & underplays his lack of ability to do study & retain details/information. It seems he would rather say he threw a comp or didn't even try than admit he could not perform. IMO it tends to come off as forced, like way too much bravado. He thinks they really believe he it throwing all these comps & they really think he might have won. They know he does not know the details. He is coming off as inept rather than unable to do the comps. I think James is a decent enough guy but he is the ultimate people pleaser.
James could have very easily gone home instead of Corey. If he could have won that comp he would have. It's not like he didn't try, he couldn't try. He didn't know the days. There was no way he purposefully threw that comp. If Corey or Nic won James was going up & out. Paul won & until he actually did not use that veto James still could have gone up & would have gone out. I think James jokes & deflects to hide his lack of ability. I do not know James & I might be way off base. This is just the view point I have of James after seeing him in the BB house the past 2 years.

Entire thread (Refresh)
Subject Posted by Posted on
* So I got into a nice little debate with my younger niece during Wednesdays Episode where they were using the Veto and she told me she felt sorry for
Tamms
09/17/16 07:52 AM
xx * In James's case, he never tried to memorize days/events. That means he never intended to try to win, even if he needed to. No pity. NT
AuntieDee *
09/18/16 11:17 AM
xx * Nobody complained about him throwing the wall comp to Nicole even though it was stupid to trust her. NT
dark_star
09/18/16 05:59 PM
xx * Most of us watching feeds could tell he was losing and decided to drop to save face. It was obvious. NT
bb4peeker *
09/19/16 07:21 AM
xx * Well that isn't entirely true, some did think he was a fool. I think the rest thought he was really ready to fall and tried to "look good. NT
ne14cookies
09/18/16 06:10 PM
xx * I would have been more interested in what made her sorry for James, rather than trying to change her viewpoint. She's entitled to her feelings. NT
Nusa
09/17/16 03:57 PM
xx * I agree..
macysmom
09/17/16 11:56 AM
xx * I don't totally agree. I don't think James intentionally blew that comp. I think James really is not good at retaining details, he can't even
JillyBean
09/17/16 08:58 AM
xx * I don't think he threw it. I think he simply didn't keep track of events by days, and guessing was next to useless in that comp. NT
Nusa
09/17/16 04:37 PM
xx * Did you also tell her he almost certainly will win at least 50K? NT
bb4peeker *
09/17/16 08:30 AM
xx * All the returnees got 50K to come, more to make jury and James has 5K more. Already. NT
Mikentosh
09/17/16 10:12 AM
xx * It was 22K, according a Nic/James convo on feeds a while back. And from a Frank convo, we know they got it even if they didn't make jury. NT
Nusa
09/17/16 03:50 PM
xx * I don't think they got 50K to come back. Source? Please don't repeat gossip as fact. NT
bb4peeker *
09/17/16 10:55 AM

Extra information
Thread views: 2798
Thread Tags: None

Contact Us | Donate | Privacy statement | User List | Retired Forums | Acronyms and Board Terms | Report A Violation Home

UBB.threads™

Copyright 2023 JokersUpdates.com (v6.2x.Srv1)