Watch Live Feed

Forums >> Big Brother Archives >> BB In-Depth

This is a response to: Are you happy with the final three?
macysmom
veteran
Reged: 08/18/11
Loc: wisconsin
Incredible post!!
09/16/16 04:02 PM

Majuro,
Thank you for your hard work putting things together. Originally, I was okay with the final three. However, there are so many things I have found despicable about each player. I do now respect Nicoles game play, because she truly has come alive in these last few weeks. Of course, I still see her as a snake, but I do respect her strategic game play.

As for Paul, what has bothered me the most is his actions. For example, giving James the finger as he walks away after he spent 15 mins telling James he is good. There is more, but I am sure you comprehend where I am going with this. I cannot stand this type of behavior. To me it is disrespectful, and unbecoming. Yes has Paul played a good game? Yes he has, however he has floated to the power every chance he could. Yet, this strategy has worked for him.
As far as James..he really has done nothing to deserve to be in top three accept, play all sides of the house. In other words he had a great social game. This type of play does not make me want James in the final two.

I guess when it comes down to it, I would like to see Nicole win over the other two houseguests. Wow that was hard to say for me. You know Majuro, I have never held Nicole in high regard. But in this situation she has my vote!!

Great post my friend!!!
Liz

Realize the importance of being the best person you can be

Entire thread (Refresh)
Subject Posted by Posted on
* Are you happy with the final three?
Majuro
09/15/16 07:57 PM
xx * Not really, there were others that deserved to be there more. Want Paul to take James to F2, with Paul BB18 winner. NT
DaniTheWinner
09/16/16 07:17 PM
xx * Who "deserved" to be there more? 2 great players + 1 goat = average F3. NT
bb4peeker *
09/19/16 07:27 AM
xx * I would be happy with Paul or Nicole winning. Both played good games (different but good). James imo did nothing and I hope he doesn't win. NT
jjnewboots
09/16/16 04:38 PM
xx * Incredible post!!
macysmom
09/16/16 04:02 PM
xx * I can stomach 2 out of 3 of them. James not so much.NT
colebbfan
09/16/16 08:11 AM
xx * As long as James walks out #3. The only 2 seasons I have really disliked F3 were #9 and #15. About season #5.....
bb4peeker *
09/15/16 09:15 PM
xx * For me it is what it is. I really do not dislike anyone left. NT
Papacrispin
09/15/16 08:38 PM
xx * I think Nicole and Paul deserve to be there, both are different players. Can't stand Nicole, love Paul. There's some suspense. So it's cool. NT
AuntieDee *
09/15/16 08:34 PM

Extra information
Thread views: 1692
Thread Tags: None

Contact Us | Donate | Privacy statement | User List | Retired Forums | Acronyms and Board Terms | Report A Violation Home

UBB.threads™

Copyright 2023 JokersUpdates.com (v6.2x.Srv1)