Watch Live Feed

Forums >> Big Brother Archives >> BB In-Depth

This is a response to: What reasons or info do you use???..
Mikentosh
Professional
Reged: 08/11/04
Loc: On the road to find out
#Glemm4AFP This season Glenn has given me least redass of any HG and so he gets my loyalty for AFP.
09/15/16 10:29 AM

There’s not one answer or formula I go by. There have been clear front-runners for me like Donny because he was just go darn nice and kicked ass too. The same with Janelle, but she also seemed more adept at strategy than Donny, at least to me.

Last season I voted for Johnny Mac. James didn’t do anything for me. Nor has he this season (and that same chit just seems to smell worse). I voted for Big Jeff because he wasn’t the greatest strategist, but he played full-speed and made mistakes like all we humans do.

In S12 I voted for Matt because he dreamed and created The Brigade and those morons ditched him. I thought he deserved something, but then Bratney’s house caught on fire and she got it. She did nothing outside the DR but put people down and eat. How she was called a coach or a good player was lost on me.

Favorite is an abstract word. In high school the favorites that made the homecoming court and the yearbook selections were all the popular kids that wouldn’t dare talk to the 98% who voted for the 2% that did the nominating one another or their girlfriend. Odd and kind of ironic.

But we’re talking about Big Brother, aren’t we and we’re all individuals, so favorite means what it means to us individually. It would be different if it were best player not to make F3 or Most Likable HG — we get to award who we want – at least cast votes to hope they get the money.

Money. Dinero. Geets. Moolah. Out of 16 HGs how many do you think went in for the bucks and how many want the title? Should that be a consideration? We each get to decide.

Having watched Glenn on #RHAP and the brief glimpses from the first 2 episodes, he seemed there to play. I’d much rather have seen him stay instead of Jozea and a few more of them. I don’t think it would’ve played out like the script he wrote afterward, but I know it would’ve been better than being subjected to Jozea.

I wish Tiffany had been better. She had her own problems aside from the sting (stink) of Vanessa being so fresh in the HGs (and our) minds. But alas, she didn’t play well at all. Moving on.

I don’t think Victor deserves the prize. I don’t want any of the jurors to get it. I’d vote for Nicole if she were out, but I’m holding out hope she makes F2. IMHO, she deserves the win more than Paul or James, but that may just be me.

So my votes go to Glenn for not pissing me off too much.

“Clowns to the left of me, Jokers’ to the right, here I am, stuck in the riddle with you.”

Entire thread (Refresh)
Subject Posted by Posted on
* What reasons or info do you use???..
macysmom
09/15/16 08:15 AM
xx * Normally, I have a favorite person that I follow around the feeds and that is the person I vote for. They are usually good game players or
broncogal
09/20/16 11:10 PM
xx * I usually base it on who's personality I liked best or who was more entertaining. If I thought they played a great game and got screwed over I might
starr4all
09/17/16 09:25 PM
xx * Liz, The pertinent word here is *Favorite*. If we all only
bb4peeker *
09/17/16 08:00 PM
xx * I base it on them. Their personality, what they talk about, how they interact with the HGs, Do in my opinion they actually need the money, are they
Thunderclap *
09/16/16 07:39 PM
xx * I base it on who played the game, by winning comps, not throwing them and also one who had a good relationship with all/most of the hgs. NT
DaniTheWinner
09/16/16 07:22 PM
xx * Thank you all for sharing your opinions!! All of you are amazing!! NT
macysmom
09/16/16 12:57 PM
xx * I'm voting for Bridge. First, I'm also an RN, so I relate to her on that level, and I like that she's traveling around to see the country
ShrewLou
09/15/16 11:16 PM
xx * The title is "favorite", so I always vote for whoever was my favorite. If we voted on gameplay, they would probably have made it to F3 anyway. NT
bb4peeker *
09/15/16 09:22 PM
xx * Through the season I find myself avoiding some when they're onscreen and much more interested when others are on. I vote for who I liked watching. NT
Debra_Kadabra *
09/15/16 08:42 PM
xx * I vote for who I like the best. Period. NT
FurnitureAlliance
09/15/16 07:53 PM
xx * I guess it's my age, but my favorites are those I would like to see in my house and then I vote for the one I would most like to be in my family. NT
Grammy
09/15/16 07:44 PM
xx * PS.. Some years I don't vote. NT
Grammy
09/15/16 07:45 PM
xx * I simply vote for who I like as a person. NT
Papacrispin
09/15/16 07:02 PM
xx * You don't use cute butts as a voting criteria??!?!?! In the words of Natalie, I don't even know who you ARE Macysmom! Sheesh! NT
Majuro
09/15/16 05:59 PM
xx * Being a little silly Majuro..you know how goofy I can be!! Lol NT
macysmom
09/16/16 03:58 AM
xx * Lol. NT
bb4peeker *
09/15/16 09:24 PM
xx * I vote for the person I feel most deserves to win, but didn't make it to the final 3. NT
jasunny
09/15/16 01:46 PM
xx * #Glemm4AFP This season Glenn has given me least redass of any HG and so he gets my loyalty for AFP.
Mikentosh
09/15/16 10:29 AM
xx * He seemed like a great guy, but we had no chance to find out. NT
bb4peeker *
09/18/16 10:50 AM
xx * I had thought of throwing him some sympathy votes, but he said Nicole, Corey, and James were rooting for him for AFP, so I laughed and said FU. NT
bb4peeker *
09/15/16 03:59 PM
xx * Glenn would be a fitting AFP winner for this lousy season. :-) NT
JAF
09/15/16 10:49 AM
xx * I vote for who I like best or who entertained me the most. I don't really look at game play at all. NT
brittgirl2213 *
09/15/16 10:23 AM
xx * That's why it's called "Favorite", not "Best Player" Vic gets my votes. NT
bb4peeker *
09/15/16 03:57 PM
xx * It's not even favorite player, it's favorite houseguest. That they don't have a box to tick for Pablo or Mr. Jenkins is a shame. NT
Majuro
09/15/16 05:57 PM
xx * The title "AFP" is acronym for America's Favorite PLAYER" NT
bb4peeker *
09/15/16 09:27 PM
xx * (((tongue firmly planted in cheek))) Player? It has to be Paulie then. No!! Wait!! He’s our favorite 'playa.' NT
Mikentosh
09/16/16 08:06 AM
xx * That's what he thinks! NT
bb4peeker *
09/16/16 02:24 PM
xx * LMAO!!! Omg this post made my day!!! NT
macysmom
09/16/16 12:56 PM
xx * They are house residents, not house guests :P NT
dustysnemisis
09/15/16 05:59 PM

Extra information
Thread views: 5968
Thread Tags: None

Contact Us | Donate | Privacy statement | User List | Retired Forums | Acronyms and Board Terms | Report A Violation Home

UBB.threads™

Copyright 2023 JokersUpdates.com (v6.2x.Srv1)