Watch Live Feed

Forums >> Big Brother Archives >> BB In-Depth

KarenC3
addict
Reged: 08/09/14
Just a thought about BBOTT. They will be in the house on election day. I know hg can probably do absentee ballots before they go into the house.
09/06/16 06:03 PM

but I wonder if they will tell them who's president while in the house. I think it's too important not to tell them.

Entire thread (Refresh)
Subject Posted by Posted on
* Just a thought about BBOTT. They will be in the house on election day. I know hg can probably do absentee ballots before they go into the house.
KarenC3
09/06/16 06:03 PM
xx * Doesn't matter. California will go to clinton. Most likely she won't be the next president. Believe what you want. This isnt the place. NT
Thunderclap *
09/07/16 07:05 PM
xx * You're half-right, anyway. And half-wrong. You can eat half your words on Nov 8th. NT
Nusa
09/07/16 08:01 PM
xx * Too soon for absentee ballots before they went into the house. But I bet they arrange for them to apply for them while in the house and mail
JAF
09/06/16 08:27 PM
xx * When I was in college my absentee ballot was mailed to my dorm(out of state) so I don't see why they could not have it mailed to them. NT
silverspoons
09/07/16 03:24 PM
xx * Not 9/11 important, or personal family tragedy imporant, which are about the only events they've let into the house so far. NT
Nusa
09/06/16 08:06 PM
xx * They've never had a season during an election, though. It might very well be an important enough event to let in the house.
KarenC3
09/06/16 08:41 PM

Extra information
Thread views: 869
Thread Tags: None

Contact Us | Donate | Privacy statement | User List | Retired Forums | Acronyms and Board Terms | Report A Violation Home

UBB.threads™

Copyright 2023 JokersUpdates.com (v6.2x.Srv1)