Watch Live Feed

Forums >> Big Brother Archives >> BB In-Depth

This is a response to: What James doesn’t know, and what you seem to have missed also ...
Majuro
addict
Reged: 09/14/12
That may be the truth Mikentosh, but Paul doesn't know for sure what Nicorey was (or is) thinking,
09/03/16 10:22 AM

and neither do you or I of course.
So telling Paul those things may elicit doubt.

Besides, I'm sure Nicorey would've stayed "loyal" to Jatalie if Jatalie had won HoH Thursday. That seems to be what Nicole was banking on, playing both sides, and I think that's why after eviction she made a point to (very animatedly) tell James that Michelle's leaving rant was exactly why she needed to go. That she specifically directed it to James is my point. She wasn't flipping to Victor and Paul for sure til Vic won HoH, would've been stupid.

Anyway, Jovoh, those are all great ideas of what James could've said to Paul. If Paul were HoH, it might've helped too. With 'loyal' Victor HoH, it'd be hard to get him to flip, even if Paul tried, but as you said it might plant some seeds down the road at F5.
So "uninspired" is a good word for what James did. But so has his mental game been all along. Doing what you suggest would involve James playing the game like Paul does, but James doesn't seem to have it in him.
Good post, well thought out!

Entire thread (Refresh)
Subject Posted by Posted on
* "Let's play Big Brother" - Breaking down James' uninspired plea to Victor and Paul
jovoh
09/03/16 05:11 AM
xx * What James doesn’t know, and what you seem to have missed also ...
Mikentosh
09/03/16 07:50 AM
xx * What Nat and James talked about as strategy should have been kept quiet. James blabbed about Nat wanting to switch to Corey. James would have
TrinaE
09/09/16 12:42 PM
xx * "James should vote out Corey" Was that actually what was said, because what they showed was Natalie telling Victor that Paul was the target..
beachbum7
09/03/16 01:12 PM
xx * Very well stated!! NT
macysmom
09/03/16 12:36 PM
xx * That may be the truth Mikentosh, but Paul doesn't know for sure what Nicorey was (or is) thinking,
Majuro
09/03/16 10:22 AM
xx * How does any of this help James? NT
jovoh
09/03/16 10:09 AM
xx * It doesn’t and can’t help James. His and Natalie’s big mouths have doomed them.
Mikentosh
09/03/16 10:18 AM
xx * Although true, don't blame Natalie for the reveal. It was James own mouth that did it. NT
Nusa
09/03/16 08:59 AM

Extra information
Thread views: 1404
Thread Tags: None

Contact Us | Donate | Privacy statement | User List | Retired Forums | Acronyms and Board Terms | Report A Violation Home

UBB.threads™

Copyright 2023 JokersUpdates.com (v6.2x.Srv1)