Watch Live Feed

Forums >> Big Brother Archives >> BB In-Depth

eieio
Professional
Reged: 07/31/06
Came late to the game (after Day eviction) and for many reasons have only been able to follow on Jokers. Reading only updates, not discussions, it's
09/03/16 07:53 AM

amazing how differently I view this season. Checked discussions today and found I am so far off from all the the majority opinions (both sides) it's almost spooky. Don't like James, Natalie, Paul, Meech, Paulie, Bridgette, Z, or Corey at all. That leaves Victor and Nicole. Don't like Nicole as much as I did her first season. Didn't like Victor when I first started reading updates, but like him now. Usually don't get my pick, but hope Victor wins. Truly wonder how I would feel if I had watched/read all the same things with the emotions included???

Entire thread (Refresh)
Subject Posted by Posted on
* Came late to the game (after Day eviction) and for many reasons have only been able to follow on Jokers. Reading only updates, not discussions, it's
eieio
09/03/16 07:53 AM
xx * Welcome to indepth eieio!!
macysmom
09/03/16 11:44 AM
xx * Thanks! It seems more comfortable here - people may question your thoughts, which makes for good conversation , but they don't
eieio
09/03/16 03:59 PM
xx * We are for the most part a great group of peeps!! Glad your here!! NT
macysmom
09/03/16 06:24 PM
xx * Your favorite is Victor and you think you're far off from majority opinion? The Discussion forum is virtually a Victor fan board. NT
jovoh
09/03/16 10:12 AM
xx * Yes, but also a lot of Jatalie love, and some for Paul and Bridgette, and in the end for Meech. Can't see it. NT
eieio
09/03/16 10:47 AM
xx * Thanks for that perspective. I'd really like to know why you favor Victor? He might be the "nicest" of the HGs in terms of not bashing others (imo),
Majuro
09/03/16 09:54 AM
xx * I admire how he came back after two evictions and managed to read the situation and adapt. And, you're right, he truly is a nice guy. He is also
eieio
09/03/16 10:43 AM
xx * To be fair, on the 2nd eviction he wasn't gone long enough to be out of touch. NT
Nusa
09/03/16 12:28 PM

Extra information
Thread views: 1156
Thread Tags: None

Contact Us | Donate | Privacy statement | User List | Retired Forums | Acronyms and Board Terms | Report A Violation Home

UBB.threads™

Copyright 2023 JokersUpdates.com (v6.2x.Srv1)