Watch Live Feed

Forums >> Big Brother Archives >> BB In-Depth

This is a response to: Most Irrelevant Post
macysmom
veteran
Reged: 08/18/11
Loc: wisconsin
The season has had a house full of irrelevant players..
08/26/16 05:39 AM

Plus another handful of stupid players.. For example, James could have won the HOH, but no he decided to be kind an throw it to Nicole. Seriously, James are you that stupid??? Nicole played you like a book, and it worked. Guess what will most likely happen??? Hmmm very possible he will find himself on the block with Meech or Natalie. The players are so dumb they actually believe a deal is real, especially when people have not stuck to any deals made this season.

Then you have Nicorey who now think it is smart to team up with Paul and Victor..Geeze!! You are going to save the strongest duo in the house.. (even if I like Victor I realize the strength)
Nicole is so stupid that she does not see how Paul runs to the power to kiss butt!! Ugh!!!

The stupidest comment I heard last night was Nicole telling Corey that Paul helped me win by telling me to stay strong!!! Guess she forgot that James told her how to change her center of gravity to make things easier...

Then you have a little girl who pretends to be a superfan... She has a huge mouth full of trash. Then proceeds to say she is useless etc... Seriously, you caused this little girl!! Now your going to give up like your name is Audrey???

Plus you see two people from jury just give up like money or the game does not matter. Even Paulie was weak as a baby during that comp. Bet he went back to the jury, and said "I threw that comp just to see what happens ". Lol lol

Okay guess I am over my ranting for the most part. I am just sick of this entire cast!!!

MM

Realize the importance of being the best person you can be

Entire thread (Refresh)
Subject Posted by Posted on
* Most Irrelevant Post
Majuro
08/25/16 07:48 PM
xx * The season has had a house full of irrelevant players..
macysmom
08/26/16 05:39 AM
xx * LOL I love this rant because I agree with it! NT
brittgirl2213
08/26/16 11:01 AM

Extra information
Thread views: 726
Thread Tags: None

Contact Us | Donate | Privacy statement | User List | Retired Forums | Acronyms and Board Terms | Report A Violation Home

UBB.threads™

Copyright 2023 JokersUpdates.com (v6.2x.Srv1)