Watch Live Feed

Forums >> Big Brother Archives >> BB In-Depth

The_Dood
Virtual Realist
Reged: 07/30/06
Loc: Austin Texas
Natalie/James - real real? real fake? or just real strategy? Victor is working overtime to get in the middle of Jatalie and cause new drama.
08/24/16 12:31 PM

Victor has began to constantly get very close to Natalie - for example, he got in the bed with her last night after James briefly left the HOH room -- and also laid his leg out to touch hers when sitting next to her on the HOH couch, the other day when campaigning to her.

Vic is doing his best to get between James and Natalie just as he tried to do with Nicole and Corey. Not a big fan of that tactic from Victor, shows that he is the one who is Jealous. makes vic look like a tool. His true personality comes out in the voice of the Baldwin puppet. He is resentful that James won over Natalie while he was evicted, and threw a lot of shade towards James implying Natalie didnt really like him. making fun of his "good personality" You can tell Natalie is kind of flattered by Victor's advances and probably shelters some remaining emotions for Victor - heck she has said she "Loves Victor" like 10 times, which is 9 times more than she has said anything like that towards James - so she definitely has some emotions for Victor - but you can also tell that it makes her uncomfortable the way he sidles up to her. so I am totally confused...

I truly can not tell if she cares for James or is just using/playing him - now that she refused to say yes when asked by James directly if she loves him, and also refused to answer him directly when he asked her what her true intentions were with his heart. so, I'm now leaning towards Natalie having James firmly in the friend zone. and she is conflicted by lustful feelings towards Victor. Would have been a really hot mess if Victor won the Co-HOH with Natalie.

so I am glad Victor did not win the Co-HOH CP - James needs to get Victor out of the house ASAP... before Natalie decides she wants to keep Victor for his good looks and dump lil Jamesy for his great personality.

not gonna lie, though, I really hope Natalie does have true feelings for Jamesy - I want to believe Natalie is as good-hearted as she makes out to be. She had me convinced that she actually cared for James until the last few days. So I can see why James would be sucked in to believe as well...
And I can see why James has been totally bummed-out over the last couple of days

ughhh.

Entire thread (Refresh)
Subject Posted by Posted on
* Natalie/James - real real? real fake? or just real strategy? Victor is working overtime to get in the middle of Jatalie and cause new drama.
The_Dood
08/24/16 12:31 PM
xx * IMHO, Nat has a beautiful friendship with James and a schoolgirl crush on Victor. NT
ShrewLou
08/26/16 08:10 PM
xx * nice summary -- stamped NT
The_Dood
08/26/16 08:19 PM
xx * All this being said - I do believe Natalie is a very genuine person with a full heart, and it doesn't matter if the relationships are real or ...
The_Dood
08/26/16 06:53 PM
xx * I don't think Natalie could get James to change his vote even if she tried. But I can't blame Victor for trying. NT
Nusa
08/24/16 05:13 PM
xx * Well I think Nat's HOH blog - pretty much clarifies that there is no relationship with James - she does thank him for helping her, but...
The_Dood
08/24/16 02:02 PM
xx * Yes there is a rule that you must declare all your feelings for someone in an HOH blog. NT
TempletonPeck
08/24/16 07:41 PM
xx * Maybe you should read it again. I saw many times she made it known James was important to her. NT
bb4peeker *
08/24/16 06:25 PM
xx * Hey you bb4peeker
macysmom
08/24/16 10:21 PM
xx * Hi Liz!...
bb4peeker *
08/25/16 02:58 AM
xx * Welcome to indepth
macysmom
08/24/16 02:35 PM
xx * I agree w/you though I'm curious why Natalie said in the DR earlier this season something to the effect of...
Osei
08/25/16 01:33 AM
xx * I am confused by that as well - which is why I have concluded she was not being honest with those early statements - based on recent actions NT
The_Dood
08/25/16 12:11 PM
xx * Nat had me misted - "not gonna lie" I thought she had genuine feelings for James until her truth has been revealed through her actions NT
The_Dood
08/25/16 12:13 PM

Extra information
Thread views: 2623
Thread Tags: jatalie, natalie, james, BB18, showmance

Contact Us | Donate | Privacy statement | User List | Retired Forums | Acronyms and Board Terms | Report A Violation Home

UBB.threads™

Copyright 2023 JokersUpdates.com (v6.2x.Srv1)