Watch Live Feed

Forums >> Big Brother Archives >> BB In-Depth

This is a response to: OPINION: With the online season happening, I think we've reached the point where CBS could do nightly highlight shows like BB UK does.
macysmom
veteran
Reged: 08/18/11
Loc: wisconsin
I am ready for a change!! Old school would be awesome.
08/23/16 02:03 PM

However, will the US be willing to change up the format to match the other countries. I would like to get to know the houseguests and not what them pretend to be. For example, some have claimed to be a coach, but then we find out they are a bartender or stripper. Just an example folks.

I also agree about the house!! My biggest complaint after all of these seasons is the fact that the still have a serious ant problem. How is it in this day and age things cannot be cleaned or sealed to get rid of the ants??? I mean seriously, you would think by this season something would have changed.

Great post unclevanya!! Thank you for sharing your opinion.

Macysmom

Realize the importance of being the best person you can be

Entire thread (Refresh)
Subject Posted by Posted on
* OPINION: With the online season happening, I think we've reached the point where CBS could do nightly highlight shows like BB UK does.
unclevanya
08/23/16 12:23 PM
xx * imo they are not going to do any shows on tv for the online season, only the summer season. they might run ads "Get all access! watch bb19!" though NT
ratts
08/24/16 12:43 AM
xx * Won't be called BB19. BB19 will be next years TV show. It'll have it's own variaton on the title, like a spin-off show. NT
Nusa
08/24/16 01:27 AM
xx * I am ready for a change!! Old school would be awesome.
macysmom
08/23/16 02:03 PM
xx * I’m all for kicking it old school — like the best season, Season 1 Nightly shows let us see, not be told their story. NT
Mikentosh
08/23/16 01:39 PM
xx * Stop the madness! Too much BB is NOT a good thing. NT
bb4peeker *
08/23/16 12:52 PM

Extra information
Thread views: 738
Thread Tags: None

Contact Us | Donate | Privacy statement | User List | Retired Forums | Acronyms and Board Terms | Report A Violation Home

UBB.threads™

Copyright 2023 JokersUpdates.com (v6.2x.Srv1)